• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have approx 37 contact that are duplicating when syncing with SF3 has happened twice in the last week or so.

Thoughts?

• November 30, 2010

Have about  contacts that have been "added" as new when in fact they are now duplicates from SF3

Thoughts?

• October 13, 2010

Re:

On a particular work station use by a single user.  Every sync by SF3 results in this prompt : The following Changes will be made to SF.com - to allow changes or cancel.  The number is always the same, 29 - and there have been no changes to any info.  If allowed, sync progresses as normal.  Next sync, same msg, same number, time after time with no change.  End result is nothing is synchronized between SF and Mac.

I have reset the sync history, didn't change anything.

Thoughts?

You suggested I download .64 which I did.  The only difference is that there are 27 now instead of 29.  This process is interrupting synchronization so calendars and contact info is becoming more and more out of date.  

Need help asap   -- Thoughts?

• September 21, 2010

On a particular work station use by a single user.  Every sync by SF3 results in this prompt : The following Changes will be made to SF.com - to allow changes or cancel.  The number is always the same, 29 - and there have been no changes to any info.  If allowed, sync progresses as normal.  Next sync, same msg, same number, time after time with no change.

Thoughts?

• September 03, 2010

With every synchronization completed by SF3 the "same" contacts are listed in the "recent items"  as though information had been looked up or changed, when there has been no modifications or changes.

Please advise.

• September 03, 2010

Initial and few subsequent synchronizations were successful.  Now info is not passing either way.  I have sf3  set to auto sync, it goes through the motions, no errors, no alerts and shows sync is complete...

Thoughts? 

• August 21, 2009

I have approx 37 contact that are duplicating when syncing with SF3 has happened twice in the last week or so.

Thoughts?

• November 30, 2010

Re:

On a particular work station use by a single user.  Every sync by SF3 results in this prompt : The following Changes will be made to SF.com - to allow changes or cancel.  The number is always the same, 29 - and there have been no changes to any info.  If allowed, sync progresses as normal.  Next sync, same msg, same number, time after time with no change.  End result is nothing is synchronized between SF and Mac.

Thoughts?

You suggested I download .64 which I did.  The only difference is that there are 27 now instead of 29.  This process is interrupting synchronization so calendars and contact info is becoming more and more out of date.  

Need help asap   -- Thoughts?

• September 21, 2010

On a particular work station use by a single user.  Every sync by SF3 results in this prompt : The following Changes will be made to SF.com - to allow changes or cancel.  The number is always the same, 29 - and there have been no changes to any info.  If allowed, sync progresses as normal.  Next sync, same msg, same number, time after time with no change.

Thoughts?

• September 03, 2010

Each time I sync, the Sync Alert comes up and notifies me that all my contacts will be Added, Modified, and Deleted.  If I have 1000 addresses, then it shows 1000 under the Add, Modify, and Delete columns when it should just show the new contacts.

Have I set it up improperly?

Initial and few subsequent synchronizations were successful.  Now info is not passing either way.  I have sf3  set to auto sync, it goes through the motions, no errors, no alerts and shows sync is complete...

Thoughts? 

• August 21, 2009