• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a possible project linking a client's billing system with SFDC.  I'm interested in hearing from experienced SForce certified programmers, please.  The client is asking to do this as an independent contractor rather than through a partner at this time.  Please let me know if you are interested.
Tani Long
  • April 19, 2006
Hello--

I am looking for someone to help me make some programming changes to SalesForce.

What I need is not very complex and is pretty limited in scope.

To get started it is probably only a few hours and I would like to see it get done in the next week. That may increase some in the next month of two.

If someone is interested in picking up that kind of work and then has some availability moving forward on an as needed basis please contact me at radtkejim@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Jim Radtke
We are currently looking at a project that would require someone with SFDC experience.  The project length will be approximately 30 days.

Please PM me with your resume if you are available for short term work in Dallas.
We have rapidly configured salesforce.com primarily for marketing users in North America, China and Australia. We are possibly looking at rolling-out salesforce.com globally over the next 6 to 12 months.  At this stage we'd be interested in finding a contractor or consultant to assist/manage the database configuration and data migration of the various offices and provide ongoing support.