• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello:

I am a partner certified salesforce.com expert with 11 years of CRM experience, much of the time spent in the media arena surrounded by the industry specific technology applications. Additionally, I have built apps for the salesforce AppExchange, providing me with deep understanding for the extended use of the force.com platform.

NEXT … how can I help your company?

I am a Marketing/Sales Professional that is certified in salesforce.com implementation. Most categorize me as a Technical Project Manager but I am most proud of my practical business experience that allows me to develop EXTENDED Customer Relationship Management systems that really work for the end user. CRM is a complex business and requires strong skills in business analysis, process definition, managing team work, communication and training. This skill set affords me the opportunity to align technology to the process … streamlining and automating the process through effective change management.

First and foremost, my work is about bringing People, Process and Technology together. I never lose sight of the most important “People” component, opting first to make sure that the other components truly work around them.

I will use my skills to present a tightly managed DOCUMENTED project that focuses on User Adoption and SIMPLICITY. The deliverables will be according to scope, budget and timeline. With the ability to keep the “project” in the forefront of the stakeholders, success follows! Simply put, I get in there and SELL the project AND … achieve BUY-IN. I know how to communicate with salespeople … I speak their language. By differentiating the various roles involved in the project, I can adjust my approach accordingly.

I look forward to discussing your project.

Best Regards

You may email me directly at salesforcecertified@gmail.com

I am an independent available for SFDC implementation projects. An exciting, high level full time position rolling out an internal instance is also an option - let's discuss possibilities!

Capsule Profile:
Level Two Certification
Published AppExchange Developer
6 years experience in CRM Project Management (focus on process development & automation delivery)
Call Center product connectivity with SFDC platform
Project Management Module development
B-B AND B-C system development
User Adoption Programs
Demand Generation Programs
Training Manual creation (definitive with relevant interactive exercises)
US Based - East Coast
Consulting Firm experience
Corporate experience
Marketing and Sales practical business experience at management level

Please contact me to discuss your needs.

Client Relationship Manager/Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager

Job Description

: Facilitate clients through workshops to gather, define and prioritize business requirements

: Analyze current-state and design / recommend future-state business processes

: Clearly document requirements and leverage technical knowledge to translate requirements to system design

: Prepare functionality specifications

: Create and manage execution of test plans

: Manage Training Plan and conduct end-user and system administrator training

: Determine and manage overall project goals, timelines, deliverables and success criteria

: Coach and mentor junior team members

: New York-based with minimal travel

Preferred Skills / Experience

: Excellent presentation and communication skills

: Excellent systems and business process modeling skills

: 2-5+ years as a Business Analyst with practical experience across entire systems development life cycle

: 1-3+ years of experience with a reputable consulting organization or within a Fortune 500 company

: Experience working on projects that involve the implementation of cloud technologies.

: Experience leading a teams of resources

: Experience on both iterative and waterfall development projects a plus

: Salesforce.com configuration and custom development experience, certification is a strong plus

: Experience with other CRM software (Oracle, SugarCRM, Rightnow, Dynamics, etc.)

: Experience with data integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools

: B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent

• October 19, 2012

Hi All,

I'm in middle of creating deployment plan I need some help from salesforce gurus 

can anyone help me creating a deployment plan 

Thanks,

SFDC