• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Now that the newest version of WebSphere Studio Application Developer is released (under the new name Rational Application Developer for WebSphere v6.0), when do you anticipate that the sForce plug-ins will be updated for this new versio of the IDE?

Thanks
  • December 28, 2005
I'm trying to re-implement the following C# code in Java, and it is not working for reasons that are almost obvious.

Using WebSphere 5.12 and the IBM WebSphere V5 Web service runtime (SOAP stack).

First, the C# code, followed by the nearly equivalent (but not quite working) Java code.

C#:
private SforceService loginWithSession(string sessionId, string serverUrl) {

SforceService sfdc = new SforceService();
sfdc.SessionHeaderValue = new SessionHeader();
sfdc.SessionHeaderValue.sessionId = sessionId;
sfdc.Url = serverUrl;
return sfdc;

}

Java:
private SoapBindingStub loginWithSession(String sessionId, String serverUrl) throws ServiceException, MalformedURLException {

SoapBindingStub soapBindingStub = (SoapBindingStub) new SforceServiceLocator().getSoap(new java.net.URL(serverUrl));

SessionHeader sessionHeader = new SessionHeader();
sessionHeader.setSessionId(sessionId);

soapBindingStub._setProperty("SessionHeader", sessionHeader);
return soapBindingStub;
}

Question 1: The "INVALID_SESSION_ID" exception is raised by the sforce service.

Question 2: I see no way to reset the endpoint URL. No Url property, and no setUrl() method in the SoapBindingStub class. Is this a problem?

I'm certain that I'm using a valid sessionId string. I am, however, running through a proxy.

I would appreciate any suggestions.
Now that the newest version of WebSphere Studio Application Developer is released (under the new name Rational Application Developer for WebSphere v6.0), when do you anticipate that the sForce plug-ins will be updated for this new versio of the IDE?

Thanks
  • December 28, 2005