• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are a certified partner and in working with one of our prospects we are getting the error message INVALID_OPERATION_WITH_EXPIRED_PASSWORD when trying to access their account.  It doesn't appear that the actual login() call fails - just subsequent calls to the API.  They are using a professional edition trial account.  Our organization has access to the API for professional edition and we are not seeing issues with other accounts.  Is there something in the SF trial version of the account that would cause this error to be returned?  Is there something else I should look at?

Thanks,
--nick
I've just created a custom object that is being used in a Related List under the Leads object. My custom object has a long text field in it that I need to be able to have users do a search on. When I try to search for text in that field from the advanced search, no results are returned. Am I missing something here?
Hi all.
In my app I want to create links to SF like:

https://na1.salesforce.com/00Q00000005Yk35EAC

However, my different customers are not all on na1, so when they click the link it forces them to login everytime. Is there a way I can get the server that each organization is on when I create the links?