• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have what appears to be a rather straightforward task but since I'm new to both .NET Web development and salesforce.com, I figured I'd ask before I get started.

We are creating a Web application that needs to show users a list of Salesforce Opportunities and allow them to make a selection. The selection will be stored in our own SQL Server tables along with other non salesforce related data that is entered on the screen.

Is this doable? From what I am reading I need to create and download the enterprise.wsdl. I also saw sample applications but wasn't sure which one was most appropriate for my needs. We are using vb.NET and Visual Studio 2003 Enterprise edition for our development.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi,
I have what appears to be a rather straightforward task but since I'm new to both .NET Web development and salesforce.com, I figured I'd ask before I get started.

We are creating a Web application that needs to show users a list of Salesforce Opportunities and allow them to make a selection. The selection will be stored in our own SQL Server tables along with other non salesforce related data that is entered on the screen.

Is this doable? From what I am reading I need to create and download the enterprise.wsdl. I also saw sample applications but wasn't sure which one was most appropriate for my needs. We are using vb.NET and Visual Studio 2003 Enterprise edition for our development.

Thanks in advance for your help.