• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

Would it be possible currently to do update with sforce data loader using non-salesforce ID as the key?

Thanks,

• November 07, 2006
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find a way to update a lookup field (referenced custom objects) in oppty, but those lookup field is not visible through excel connector. Does anyone ever encounter that issue before?

I know that some of oppty record has the lookup field is being populated, but I couldn't find a way through either excel connector or data loader to see where the relationship is being stored and referenced.

Any pointer will be appreciated.

Thanks.
  • June 12, 2006
Hi,

I'm trying to delete records through sforce connector that I uploaded through sforce connector (v 6.15). Every delete attempt was unsuccessful and give the error of the following:

Error Generated by request:: Zero length array passed to Refresh
ExceptionCode : 1

Could not establish connection to API service

Any ideas what might caused the issue?

Thanks..
  • March 03, 2006

Hi,

I created a custom field one (two days ago) and custom field two (today) on contact, however only custom field one shows up from sforce excel connector table query wizard. Is there any setting that I can change to include the new custom field two?

Any particular reason custom field two does not show up in excel connector while the first one does?

Many thanks in advance

• September 29, 2005

Hi,

I created a custom field one (two days ago) and custom field two (today) on contact, however only custom field one shows up from sforce excel connector table query wizard. Is there any setting that I can change to include the new custom field two?

Any particular reason custom field two does not show up in excel connector while the first one does?

Many thanks in advance

• September 29, 2005
I was wondering if the App Data Loader can perform a mulit table select statement:

Select a.Id, b.LastName, b.FirstName FROM Opportunity a, Contact b

thanks,

Mike
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find a way to update a lookup field (referenced custom objects) in oppty, but those lookup field is not visible through excel connector. Does anyone ever encounter that issue before?

I know that some of oppty record has the lookup field is being populated, but I couldn't find a way through either excel connector or data loader to see where the relationship is being stored and referenced.

Any pointer will be appreciated.

Thanks.
  • June 12, 2006
Hi,

I'm trying to delete records through sforce connector that I uploaded through sforce connector (v 6.15). Every delete attempt was unsuccessful and give the error of the following:

Error Generated by request:: Zero length array passed to Refresh
ExceptionCode : 1

Could not establish connection to API service

Any ideas what might caused the issue?

Thanks..
  • March 03, 2006

Hi,

Many thanks in advance

• September 29, 2005