• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

HOw to query the picklist values from API?
For example , Select Local_Name_for_xx__c from Contact gets all the records from contact rather than picklist field?

Also how can we add more items to this pick list through API?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

We are sending bulk records to salesforce using web services. The objects array is created of size 200. In this 200 records, there is a chance of having the records which is already existing in Salesforce database. Due to this duplicates occuring. Wouldn't SF check the Firstname, Lastname, address fields as key before creating new records? If not, then what is the procedure to avoid this situation. ALso most of transactions are bulk like craetign 40,000 records sometimes...
Please advice.

Thanks,

Hi

we are getting below error when we tried to delete the records from SF with string of IDs of size 2000 or 1,

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService

Please advice

Thanks in advacne

Hi,

we have a need to update 1 million records to Salesforce database. We are trying to use webservice and trying to send 200 objects at a time. Then we are getting the below error

' System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed-out.'

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\test\SalesForceSystem\SalesForceSystem\SalesForceSolution\SalesForce\Web References\sforce\Reference.cs    Line: 160

How can we update if this problem persisting?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have custom field of type 'Text(15)'. I want to change this field type to 'Date/time'. When we are trying to change the field type , we were getting a message that the data will be lost. Do we have any other way to change this field data type without loosing the data like create another field and save this field to newly created field?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I was getting this error message as "{"SERVER_UNAVAILABLE: internal server error (20018)" }". Due to this , our work has been interupted.

Please advise

Thanks,

Hi,

I have requirement for query the 'Contact' object with  multi lists.

My query is as below :

SELECT Id, FirstName, LastName, AFT_ID__c FROM Contact where id includes (

'003300000081czCAAQ,003300000081MxtAAE'); When binding this query , we are getting the exception as 'INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR: invalid operator on id field'.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Hi,

we have a need to update 1 million records to Salesforce database. We are trying to use webservice and trying to send 200 objects at a time. Then we are getting the below error

' System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed-out.'

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\test\SalesForceSystem\SalesForceSystem\SalesForceSolution\SalesForce\Web References\sforce\Reference.cs    Line: 160

How can we update if this problem persisting?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have custom field of type 'Text(15)'. I want to change this field type to 'Date/time'. When we are trying to change the field type , we were getting a message that the data will be lost. Do we have any other way to change this field data type without loosing the data like create another field and save this field to newly created field?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I was getting this error message as "{"SERVER_UNAVAILABLE: internal server error (20018)" }". Due to this , our work has been interupted.

Please advise

Thanks,

Hi,

I have requirement for query the 'Contact' object with  multi lists.

My query is as below :

SELECT Id, FirstName, LastName, AFT_ID__c FROM Contact where id includes (

'003300000081czCAAQ,003300000081MxtAAE'); When binding this query , we are getting the exception as 'INVALID_QUERY_FILTER_OPERATOR: invalid operator on id field'.

Please advice.

Thanks,