• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Since we did not find a right place for our question, we are posting it here.

We have a requirement, where we have to customize the colors for standard tabs (not custom tabs).  Additionally we would like to do following customization.
  1. Can we add multiple columns (currently it is 2) within a section while editing a page layout?
  2. Can we add sub-sections under a section?  I mean a sub heading kind of stuff...
  3. Can we have different background colors for each section?

Thanks

When we create Events through Partner API (.Net), the ActivityTime field displayed on Salesforce UI is not matching with what is actually entered by the user.  But when we retrieve the record through API and show, it does appear correctly.  We are converting the datetime format to UTC before inserting in to salesforce.
We would like to develop a ajax custom s-control to list contact roles, and respective activities in a different way than currently being listed in default related lists in Opportunity screen.  Though we were able to access the OpportunityContactRole object, we are not able to query Contact Name, Opportunity Name, and Role using relationship.

Can we achieve the above through a single query or we need to do multiple queries?  In case we have to multiple queries, what is the effecient way to do it?

Hello,

I am Afzal from Hyderabad, India.

I am getting all the picklists and picklist values for an opportunity based on the record type id. But for SalesStage picklist, I am unable to make out which picklist value is isWon or isClosed.

Any help on this, would be appreciated. Below is the source code I've written.

DataSet dsRet = new DataSet();
if(strRecordTypeID!=null && strRecordTypeID.Trim()!=""){

DescribeLayoutResult objDLR = MY_CUSTOM_CLASS.getDescribeLayout(strSFObjectName,objSfConnection);
foreach(RecordTypeMapping objRTM in objDLR.recordTypeMappings){

if(strRecordTypeID==objRTM.recordTypeId){

foreach(PicklistForRecordType objPRT in objRTM.picklistsForRecordType){

DataTable dtRet = new DataTable(objPRT.picklistName);
dtRet.Columns.Add("label");
dtRet.Columns.Add("value");

foreach(PicklistEntry objPE in objPRT.picklistValues){

if(objPE.active){

DataRow newRow = dtRet.NewRow();
newRow["label"] = objPE.label;
newRow["value"] = objPE.value;
dtRet.Rows.Add(newRow);

}

}
dsRet.Tables.Add(dtRet);

}

}

}

}

i added a column to the datagrid dynamically.the column which added has a hyperlink column.when i click on that pericular hyperlink column(column name:Edit,the grid has to display in edit mode for that row and the data iam displaying in a grid is also a dynamic grid.how can i do edit when click on a single row edit column?

please suggest me.
can anyone tell
how to bind a dropdown list box to a datagrid dynamically to display all the statuses?
When we create Events through Partner API (.Net), the ActivityTime field displayed on Salesforce UI is not matching with what is actually entered by the user.  But when we retrieve the record through API and show, it does appear correctly.  We are converting the datetime format to UTC before inserting in to salesforce.
We would like to develop a ajax custom s-control to list contact roles, and respective activities in a different way than currently being listed in default related lists in Opportunity screen.  Though we were able to access the OpportunityContactRole object, we are not able to query Contact Name, Opportunity Name, and Role using relationship.

Can we achieve the above through a single query or we need to do multiple queries?  In case we have to multiple queries, what is the effecient way to do it?