• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Company: CRM manager, LLC
Job Title: Senior Consultant (Force.com)

Description: CRM manager, LLC is seeking candidates for the position of Senior Consultant, who will be responsible for architecting, developing and supporting solutions on salesforce.com’s Force.com platform.

Specific areas of concentration include:

• Working closely with clients and our other consultants to determine project requirements
  • Building client-specific solutions on the force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce
  • Developing integration processes using salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Boomi, Scribe, Informatica, etc).
  • Effective, expedient completion of client projects.

Required Skills/Experience:

• B.S. degree in Computer Science with a demonstrated record of academic excellence
  • Strong knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
  • Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling
  • Experience with SOAP-based web services
  • Expert knowledge of web technologies: HTML, Javascript, CSS, XML
  • Client-focused attitude.
  • Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
  • Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.).
  • Able to commute to client locations in the Greater Philadelphia Metro Area.
  • Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
  • Self-starter who can multi-task
  • Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.

Desired Skills/Experience:

• 1 year experience with force.com, Apex, Visualforce
  • Experience with consulting on Salesforce.com
  • 1 year experience in consulting, project management, and/or sales operations
  • Experience with ETL tools

Successful candidates must be local to the Philadelphia region and will be prescreened by phone and then given the opportunity for a one-on-one interview. We are located in Malvern, PA. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity with CRM manager, email your resume, including salary requirements, to force@crm-manager.net.

Principals only. No recruiters or consulting firms. This is a full-time position in Philadelphia.

Company: CRM manager, LLC
Job Title: Senior Consultant (Force.com)

Description: CRM manager, LLC is seeking candidates (full-time) for the position of Senior Consultant, who will be responsible for architecting, developing and supporting solutions on salesforce.com’s Force.com platform.

Specific areas of concentration include:

• Working closely with clients and our other consultants to determine project requirements
  • Building client-specific solutions on the force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce
  • Developing integration processes using salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Boomi, Scribe, Informatica, etc).
  • Effective, expedient completion of client projects.

Required Skills/Experience:

• B.S. degree in Computer Science with a demonstrated record of academic excellence
  • Strong knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
  • Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling
  • Experience with SOAP-based web services
  • Expert knowledge of web technologies: HTML, Javascript, CSS, XML
  • Client-focused attitude.
  • Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
  • Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.).
  • Able to commute to client locations in the Greater Philadelphia Metro Area.
  • Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
  • Self-starter who can multi-task
  • Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.

Desired Skills/Experience:

• 1 year experience with force.com, Apex, Visualforce
  • Experience with consulting on Salesforce.com
  • 1 year experience in consulting, project management, and/or sales operations
  • Experience with ETL tools

Successful candidates must be local to the Philadelphia region and will be prescreened by phone and then given the opportunity for a one-on-one interview. We are located in Malvern, PA. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity with CRM manager, email your resume, including salary requirements, to force@crm-manager.net

Principals only. No recruiters or consulting firms. This is a full-time position in Philadelphia.

Hoping to get some help on installing a fairly new Salesforce labs app from the AppExchange, the "Marketing Request App".

Install is failing on both an Enterprise Edition Sandbox Org and my Developer Org with the following message:

Problem:

marketingrequest.testMarketingRequest()
Component:
Apex Classes(01p30000000D9HU)
Detail:
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id Class.MarketingRequest.testMarketingRequest: line 106, column 9

Anyone have any luck installing this app??

Thanks,
Mark

Salesforce.com administrator needed for financial services company located just outside of Philadelphia. This is a permanent, full-time position located in our Conshohocken office.

For complete details regarding the position, see our website:  http://www.gartmore.us/career_display.jsp?id=display/ggi/jobopenings/crm_administrator.html

Hoping to get some help on installing a fairly new Salesforce labs app from the AppExchange, the "Marketing Request App".

Install is failing on both an Enterprise Edition Sandbox Org and my Developer Org with the following message:

Problem:

marketingrequest.testMarketingRequest()
Component:
Apex Classes(01p30000000D9HU)
Detail:
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id Class.MarketingRequest.testMarketingRequest: line 106, column 9

Anyone have any luck installing this app??

Thanks,
Mark
After 20 years of using PC's I've finally broke down and bought a MacBook.  It was either Vista destroying my Dev machine or Vista deciding that my laptop should reboot that forced the decision.

Here is my question to the group..... What software should I get?   I've orderd iWork, iLife, Parallels and Office 2004.  Is there anything else that is usefull for a business laptop?

Cheers;
GlennW
Ok, half kidding, but half not kidding.

What do you think the chances are?

In some ways, if the Safari mobile works well, we should just be able to login, right?

Tannic
  • April 13, 2007
I installed this application in my test environment, now I can't find it on the App Exchange. What happened?
Thanks, CindyF
  • March 09, 2007
I know this was posted before, but can't seem to find the solution.  I want to prevent the SFDC pop ad appearing everytime I change apps or go near the setup link.  I used this code in Message and Alerts before and it seemed to work for a while, but now is back and driving me nuts.  Please help.

<script type="text/javascript">
setCookie('sawBanner', 'unlimitedEdition');
</script>
Is anyone running the soap client 1.0.5 on Media Temple's new Grid Hosting?

If not, what hosts are you guys using to run apps against the API with this soap client?

Thanks,
Mark
  • October 27, 2006