• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I’ve been trying to get DBAmp (2.3) working under SQL Server Express 2005 with no luck. So I will give a pre-emptive apology if this question has been answered before, sorry.

I can connect using the Excel connector with out a problem, but when I try with the DBAmp Configuration tool, no luck (Test Connection). When trying to connect I receive the following error:

Connection to SalesForce using DBAmp failed. Source: (null) Description: Error 5000: Unknown Exception in SyncRun::Api Request.

And when attempting to connect and issue a query like: SELECT * FROM SALESFORCE…Contact I receive this error under SQL Server 2005 Express:

Msg 7302, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Cannot create an instance of OLE DB provider "DBAmp.DBAmp" for linked server "SALESFORCE".

If anyone can offer a little insight I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

- Tim

Currently running:
Sforce Office ToolKit : 3.00.0021
DBAmp 2.3
SQL Server Express 2005 w/ MS SQL Server Management Studio Express
  • December 06, 2005
Hello,

I’ve been trying to get DBAmp (2.3) working under SQL Server Express 2005 with no luck. So I will give a pre-emptive apology if this question has been answered before, sorry.

I can connect using the Excel connector with out a problem, but when I try with the DBAmp Configuration tool, no luck (Test Connection). When trying to connect I receive the following error:

Connection to SalesForce using DBAmp failed. Source: (null) Description: Error 5000: Unknown Exception in SyncRun::Api Request.

And when attempting to connect and issue a query like: SELECT * FROM SALESFORCE…Contact I receive this error under SQL Server 2005 Express:

Cannot create an instance of OLE DB provider "DBAmp.DBAmp" for linked server "SALESFORCE".

Thanks,

- Tim

Currently running:
DBAmp 2.3
  • December 06, 2005
Hello,

Thanks,

- Tim

Currently running:
DBAmp 2.3
  • December 06, 2005