• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Does anyone know how to refresh a record within the console view.  The code I have now is:

window.parent.parent.location.replace("/a0Q80000000UmRk"); 

However that takes you out of the view of the console and back to the record in its regular object view.

Thanks,

BK

• February 20, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to create a formula to take a future date and substract it from the current date. When stracting dates it say it expects a number as the second value. Does anyone have any ideas.

Thanks,

BK

• February 18, 2009

Is it possible to have a set of query clauses where the criteria between the clauses uses an "OR" instead of "AND" which seems to be the only option?  Is it possible to have them mixed so the relationship between some of the clauses is "AND" and some is "OR"?

Thank You

MC 

• February 13, 2009

Hello.  I have some automated Data Loader processes that generate CSVs - the CSVs are then processed elsewhere.  A few fields are being removed from one of the processes.  However I'd rather not make all of the changes downstream.  So I want to continue to generate CSVs that have the same number/order of columns - but the values will be constants for the fields that are being removed from SFDC.  Is there a way to do this?  (In standard SQL, I would just create an alias field - SELECT Id, Name, "empty" as Revenue_Qualifier FROM...)

How can I accomplish the same thing in SOQL?  

Thanks

Chris

• February 05, 2009
When creating a query with Table Query Wizard, how are you able to create a "AND" or a "OR" statement in between the clauses?