• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Allscripts,  the leading provider of clinical software, connectivity, and information solutions for physicians is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to join our team as a Business Analyst in the Information Technology department.  Our sales tool is Salesforce.com and experience in this application is desired. 

This position will shape processes and implement application design to support new and existing business processes for the entire organization.  Candidates must have excellent analytical, technical and communication skills and be willing to structure and execute their own work with a minimum of supervision.

The position is based in either Chicago or Libertyville, IL, but other locations may be possible for the right candidate.

Candidates should meet the following qualifications:

·         Minimum of 5 years work experience with a combination of the following:

§         Experience supporting or implementing Salesforce.com or a Sales ASP product

§         Experience supporting or implementing a Customer Service and Support product

§         Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge

§         Degree in Computer Science, related Business degree, or the equivalent work experience

§         Working knowledge of HTML and SQL strongly preferred

§         Experience in customizations and configurations

§         Familiarity with Salesforce.com API and relational databases a plus

§         Experience in technical design, process analysis, and business application implementation

§         Effective communication, documentation, analysis, problem-solving, and decision making skills

§         Ability to manage conflict situations and to support collaborative problem identification and resolution

§         Ability to work in a team environment or independently

§         Ability to effectively lead teams

§         Strong project management skills

§         Ability to be effective and successful with minimal supervision

For more information and a full job description, contact Jeff Smith, jeff.smith@allscripts.com.

• April 26, 2006
This was written by a CSR with SF.

/006/e?
CF00N70000001m4vz={!Contact.Name}&
CF00N70000001m4vz_lkid={!Contact.Id}&
opp4={!Account.Name}&
opp4_lkid={!Account.Id}&
retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&
conid={!Contact.Id}

We have a 2nd Opportunity box on our contact page that uses this code (above) with the "New" button. We were not able to have the info we needed in order to do a mail merge by using the standard Opportunity button. This allows the contact, under the chosen account, to be attached to the opportunity and therefore merging into a selected document.

Please help me! I tried calling SF and they say they don't support custom work and the CSR that did this should not have done so.
Before 28-Feb 2008 21:00EST line feeds in Custom Button URLs were treated as documentation only.
After that time they are being processed as valid codes.  This has invalidated all code associated with custom buttons.

Our original code:

https://na3.salesforce.com/a00/e?

retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}

&CF00N50000001Z7Nk={!Contact.Name}

&CF00N50000001Z7Nk_lkid={!Contact.Id}

&00N50000001ZKbf={!Contact.MailingStreet}

&00N50000001ZKbk={!Contact.MailingCity}

&00N50000001ZKbp={!Contact.MailingState}

&00N50000001ZKbz={!Contact.MailingPostalCode}

&00N50000001ZKbu={!Contact.MailingCountry}

&CF00N50000001Z7Mh={!Account.Name}

Line feeds for each fields were included to make it easier to read.  Now the line feeds are interpreted as "\n" and the code no longer works.  Removing the line feeds does return the button to its intended functionality.

When will this problem be corrected?  We do not want to change all of our existing code.

• February 28, 2008
hi,
i'm trying to create a validation rule for the fiel comments (within calls). my goal is to look for specific terms like names that i have in my contact list. i had the idea to work with the "contains" logic, but it's not possible to pick this field for my formula.

so - my question is: is there any possibility to create a validation rule for the field comments and how can i name this field to create a rule for it ?

thanks for your help in advance

regards sascha