• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I installed java 1.5 and Tomcat 5.28. I deployed sforce JSP Samples and try to run from Tomcat menu. I got this error when try to run Sample 1: Web2Lead

Config file error - Could not create config file: The system cannot find the path specified

Please let me know what I need to do to fix it.

Thanks
J
  • February 03, 2006

Hi,

Is anyone able to get DW to work with SF's WSDL?

When adding URL of WSDL file, what exactly do I put? http://www.sforce.com/us/docs/sforce.wsdl and in the Proxy generator?

Whatever I put there, I always get the error that say " Cannot read WSDL file" or other types of error.

Thank you!

Hi,

Is anyone able to get DW to work with SF's WSDL?

When adding URL of WSDL file, what exactly do I put? http://www.sforce.com/us/docs/sforce.wsdl and in the Proxy generator?

Whatever I put there, I always get the error that say " Cannot read WSDL file" or other types of error.

Thank you!

Is there a simple recipe to make web service calls in the classic ASP environment using MS SOAP Toolkit 3.0?

I tried the following:

dim oSOAP
set oSOAP = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient")
oSOAP.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True
oSOAP.mssoapinit("C:\sforce.wsdl.xml")

where sforce.wsdl.xml is the WSDL file generate by sforce and saved on the local box running classic ASP and MS SOAP Tollkit 3.0.

I receive the following result:

Error Type:
Client (0x80020009)
WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80004005
- WSDLReader:Initialization of service failed HRESULT=0x80004005
- WSDLService:Initialization of the port for service SforceService failed HRESULT=0x80004005
- WSDLPort:Analyzing the binding information for port Soap failed HRESULT=0x80004005
- WSDLPort:An operation for port Soap could not be initialized HRESULT=0x80004005
- WSDLOperation:Initializing of the input message failed for operation delete HRESULT=0x80004005
- WSDLOperation:Initialization of a SoapMapper for operation delete failed HRESULT=0x80004005
- SoapMapper:The SoapMapper for element ids could not be created HRESULT=0x80004005

My goal is to use sforce webservices without .NET using ASP.

Thank you for any suggestions.

-Chris.
  • December 01, 2004