• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have recently changed by salesforce user name login.

how do i now reset my maildrop login ?

• October 22, 2012

Is there an easy way to bring the maildrop taskbar to the front without closing down all other windows and applications ?

• September 19, 2011

hello can anyone help with this problem.I keep losing the maildrop pop up box.it flashes up and then disappears.

only way to get it back is reboot- something i really dont want to do everytime i need to sync and e mail with salesforce

cheers

robin

• September 24, 2010

I have recently changed by salesforce user name login.

how do i now reset my maildrop login ?

• October 22, 2012

Is there an easy way to bring the maildrop taskbar to the front without closing down all other windows and applications ?

• September 19, 2011

Hi Simon.  Here is a little more info for my last question.  I use Maildrop v 2.2 downloaded from pocketsoap to integrate emails from MAC mail into salesforce.  Great app and works like a charm on my macpro g5 tower.  I have tried to download the same app on to my iPad.  But I get the pop up box that "safari cannot download the file".  In short how do I get maildrop on my ipad?

Thanks

Anyone else's maildrop bar no longer active with Snow Leopard...? I can only add emails to SF.com the old school method, through scripts. Button bar locked out.
  • October 28, 2009