• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone know anything about the forthcoming integration between Joomla and SalesForce being designed by Picnet?

I have tried to contact them with regards to the tool, but have heard nothing yet.

Regards,
Warren
I am trying to make a custom button on a case page layout to have the following functionality:

1. open the EmailAuthor page and prepopulate some fields.
2. When the email is sent, I need to use retURL to go back to the case edit page and update the status of the case to "waiting for customer response"
3. I would like to use save=1 to autosave the case and go back to the view case page.

This is what I have already:

https://na1.salesforce.com/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?p2_lkid={!Case.ContactId}&rtype=003&p3_lkid={!Case.Id}&p26={Email2Case address}}&p6={!Case.Subject}&retURL=%2F{!Case.Id}%2Fe%3Fcas7%3Dwaiting%2520for%2520customer%2520response%26retURL%3D%252F{!Case.Id}

cas7 is the case status field on the edit page

I cannot get the right combination of URL encoding to get this to work. Has anyone done anything similar to this before?

Thanks
Warren
Hi,

I am using 1.0.6 version of the PHP toolkit and trying to call update().

This is what I am trying to update:

SObject Object
(
    [Id] => a0O30000000I3BQEA0
    [type] => CreditSale__c
    [fields] => Array
        (
            [StatusCode__c] => Submitted
            [type__c] => invoice
        )
)

with this code:

$fieldsToUpdate = array('Id'=>$cc,'StatusCode__c'=>'Submitted','type__c'=>'invoice');
  $sObject = new SObject();
  $sObject->type = 'CreditSale__c';
  $sObject->Id = $cc;
  $sObject->fields = $fieldsToUpdate;
  print_r($sObject);
  $acct = $client->update($sObject);

but this call always fails with "[sf:INVALID_TYPE] INVALID_TYPE: Must send a concrete entity type."

Does anyone have a fix for this problem? I seem to be going round in circles.

Thanks in advance.

• March 30, 2007
Has anyone managed to sort a query result array of sObjects in ascending order of CreatedDate (or any other SalesForce date field) in PHP? I have read a few posts containing these kinds of requests (using USort) but none seem to work with datetime fields.

Thanks in advance.

Warren Lester
  • April 07, 2006
This looks like a great sample app. The only problem that I have found is that the S Control that is used to copy the detail back to the opportunity (quoteLinesToOppRecord.htm)doesn't seem to add the quote line items to the opportunity line items.

The existing product line items are being deleted, but the new ones from the quote are not and no error alerts are being given.

Has anybody else experienced this or know of any fixes?
  • February 15, 2006
I am having a problem with a query within an AJAX S Control. The query returns a few records but I am at a loss to work out how to loop through the result to extract data from the fields within the query.

Here is a code snippet:

[script language="javascript" src="https://www.sforce.com/ajax/beta2/sforceclient.js" type="text/javascript"]

[/script]
[script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"]
[!--

var dongleID= "{!vicon_dongle_ID}";

alert(dongleID);
sforceClient.init("{!API_Session_ID}", "{!API_Enterprise_Server_URL_60}");

sforceClient.setBatchSize(10);

function doQuery(){
var saveResult = sforceClient.Query("Select dongle_option__c, Id, Name, vicon_dongle__c from dongle_lic__c where vicon_dongle__c='" + dongleID+"'");

if (saveResult.getClassName() == "QueryResult") {
alert("saveResult="+saveResult)

for(c=0;c[saveResult.size;c++) {
sr = saveResult[c];

//This next line does not work
// alert(sr.get("vicon_dongle__c"));

alert(c);
}//end of for loop on the save result.

return saveResult.records;
}//end of if

}
doQuery();

//--]
[/script]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • February 07, 2006
Does anyone know anything about the forthcoming integration between Joomla and SalesForce being designed by Picnet?

I have tried to contact them with regards to the tool, but have heard nothing yet.

Regards,
Warren

Regards,
Warren
Hi,
     can anyone give me the solution defined below:

I created an s-control that execute on any page loading.
There is one button say 'View' on html s-control.
I want to open a file that is located on local machine by clicking the 'View' button in salesforce.

But it gives some Security error.

Can anyone tell how can i resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

I am using 1.0.6 version of the PHP toolkit and trying to call update().

This is what I am trying to update:

SObject Object
(
    [type] => CreditSale__c
    [fields] => Array
        (
            [StatusCode__c] => Submitted
            [type__c] => invoice
        )
)

with this code:

$fieldsToUpdate = array('Id'=>$cc,'StatusCode__c'=>'Submitted','type__c'=>'invoice');
  $sObject = new SObject();
  $sObject->type = 'CreditSale__c';
  $sObject->Id = $cc;
  $sObject->fields = $fieldsToUpdate;
  print_r($sObject);
  $acct = $client->update($sObject);

but this call always fails with "[sf:INVALID_TYPE] INVALID_TYPE: Must send a concrete entity type."

Does anyone have a fix for this problem? I seem to be going round in circles.

Thanks in advance.

• March 30, 2007
This looks like a great sample app. The only problem that I have found is that the S Control that is used to copy the detail back to the opportunity (quoteLinesToOppRecord.htm)doesn't seem to add the quote line items to the opportunity line items.

The existing product line items are being deleted, but the new ones from the quote are not and no error alerts are being given.

Has anybody else experienced this or know of any fixes?
  • February 15, 2006
I am having a problem with a query within an AJAX S Control. The query returns a few records but I am at a loss to work out how to loop through the result to extract data from the fields within the query.

Here is a code snippet:

[script language="javascript" src="https://www.sforce.com/ajax/beta2/sforceclient.js" type="text/javascript"]

[/script]
[script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"]
[!--

var dongleID= "{!vicon_dongle_ID}";

alert(dongleID);
sforceClient.init("{!API_Session_ID}", "{!API_Enterprise_Server_URL_60}");

sforceClient.setBatchSize(10);

function doQuery(){
var saveResult = sforceClient.Query("Select dongle_option__c, Id, Name, vicon_dongle__c from dongle_lic__c where vicon_dongle__c='" + dongleID+"'");

if (saveResult.getClassName() == "QueryResult") {
alert("saveResult="+saveResult)

for(c=0;c[saveResult.size;c++) {
sr = saveResult[c];

//This next line does not work
// alert(sr.get("vicon_dongle__c"));

alert(c);
}//end of for loop on the save result.

return saveResult.records;
}//end of if

}
doQuery();

//--]
[/script]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • February 07, 2006

I'm looking for a way to create a Product Configurator which will allow users to click on a WIL on an opportunity and progress through a series of Add Product screens, each one prefiltered based on a static filter.

I've already created WIL's for the multiple Add Product pages with their appropriate filters.

However, I can't figure out how to redirect the user to the next Add Product page after selecting products from the first page.

Here's a breakdown of the process I'm trying to create:

• User clicks on WIL

• User is brought to Add Products page where filter = x

• User selects appropriate products and adds to opportunity

• User is brought to Add Products page where filter = y

• User selects appropriate products and adds to opportunity etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Matt

Does someone have some way (code) to remove the "Powered by salesforce.com" logo from the self-service portal page? We desperatly need to get rid of that logo on our customer facing web portal.

Thanks

Hi,

Any one know of a way to keep Exchange and SF.com in sync automatically. (not using a manualy triggered Intellisync).

Problem:

Field Salesforce with GPRS enabled outlook devices (Blackberry's, XDA and other).

Want to make sure they are notified when someone else books them for an appointment and when they book an appointment. For various reasons just using Exchange or just using SF.com will not work.

Does anyone know of 3rd party synchronisation tool?

Thanks

Gareth.