• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I want to generate mail merge Word document with data about Quote & Quote Lines.

Iam using "Mail merge for quotes". But it is not replacing Quotes & QuoteLines. Can any one please suggest me which App to use.

Its very urgent for me, please...

ThankYou,
Sudheer Tumu.

Hi,

I would like to setup salesforce.com to automatically send an e-mail to the parties involved (ex. when a PO is received).

I would prefer not to use the "Big Deal" alert because I would like this to work for changing the status of an opportunity.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Mike
  • September 28, 2006
Recently, I setup email-to-case and I think it is just about configured correctly except for one issue I am having.

When the agent polls the IMAP server to retrieve email messages it appears that they are not being marked as "read". Because of this every time the agent polls the server (every 10 minutes) the same emails keep getting pulled and sent to SF creating duplicate case of the same emails.

Question: how does the agent mark the messages so this does not occur? I thought it had to do with the testProcessing folder but I am not exactly sure how this part is suppose to function.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Paul