• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I use an s-control to create new contract records so that i can prepopulate some of the fields with standard values. One of the things i would like to do is have the Owner Expiration Notice dropdown list set to 30 Days.
Any ideas how to do this?
Setting ctrcl3 to "30 Days" in the sControl doesn't work.
  • January 26, 2007
I have created a custom MyOpp object which acts as a parent to Salesforce Contract objects (via a lookup on the Contract record). In VBA how can i retrieve all the Contracts for a given MyOpp?
  • January 22, 2007
I have a requirement to be able to add a new contract to a set of existing contracts so that the new contract has a start date of today and an end date which is the same as the end date of the existing contracts.
In order to do this i need to create a new contract with the start date of today and a duration (Term) value which will ensure that Salesforce calculates the end date as the same as the existing contracts.
So what i need is a MonthDiff function which given 2 dates will return a duration such as 4.823 months.
Does anyone have some javascript to do this?
  • October 10, 2006
Does anybody have a formula for calculating the week number of a given date?
  • March 03, 2006
I have a custom object which has a relationship with the Contract object. Each Contract must belong to a custom object.
When i try to create Contracts using the Excel Connector i don't see a column in which i can supply the custom object reference ID.
Could i have overlooked it?
If not, how can i create Contracts and ensure they are associated with the correct custom object?
Thanks in Advance.
  • February 24, 2006
As part of an initial load of heritage data into salesforce.com I want to try to load up 37,876 accounts via the Excel connector.
I had a couple of unsuccesful attempts which resulted in partial data loads which i then deleted using the Excel connector. Now i can't load any Account records.
Is there a data limit? I ask because the last thing i did was to delete the Account records out of salesforce and there were exacltly 32,000 account records which seems a strangley round figure to be coincidental.
We are still in our trial period with Salesforce.com
  • December 13, 2005
I have created a custom MyOpp object which acts as a parent to Salesforce Contract objects (via a lookup on the Contract record). In VBA how can i retrieve all the Contracts for a given MyOpp?
  • January 22, 2007
Hi,
can anyone post me some "Hello World" type code to show me how i can Access SF from within MSWord.
Just something simple like logging in and returning the Organisation Name please
cheers
john
  • January 11, 2007
Greetings all,

I'm fairly new to SFDC customizations, so I'm wondering if someone might be able to help me !

I have two custom objects..  let's call them TableParent and TableChild.

TableParent has the following fields:  Primary1, Field2 and Field3.

TableChild has a a field called MyParent, which is simply a lookup against TableParent (and produces a selection list of the parent table's primary field, Primary1).

TableChild also has fields ParentField2 and ParentField3.  I would like these to auto-populate based on the selection of MyParent.

How to proceed?

Thanks to any and all assistance,
Eileen M,
newb extrodinaire
I have a requirement to be able to add a new contract to a set of existing contracts so that the new contract has a start date of today and an end date which is the same as the end date of the existing contracts.
In order to do this i need to create a new contract with the start date of today and a duration (Term) value which will ensure that Salesforce calculates the end date as the same as the existing contracts.
So what i need is a MonthDiff function which given 2 dates will return a duration such as 4.823 months.
Does anyone have some javascript to do this?
  • October 10, 2006
Hi,
I have a couple of simple s-controls I'm taking over.  Are there any examples about how to put one-to-many items on a page?  I just want something easy for now, using just a script.  Or is it worth getting eclipse setup?

Thanks,

Roy
Does anybody have a formula for calculating the week number of a given date?
  • March 03, 2006
I have a custom object which has a relationship with the Contract object. Each Contract must belong to a custom object.
When i try to create Contracts using the Excel Connector i don't see a column in which i can supply the custom object reference ID.
Could i have overlooked it?
If not, how can i create Contracts and ensure they are associated with the correct custom object?
Thanks in Advance.
  • February 24, 2006
As part of an initial load of heritage data into salesforce.com I want to try to load up 37,876 accounts via the Excel connector.
I had a couple of unsuccesful attempts which resulted in partial data loads which i then deleted using the Excel connector. Now i can't load any Account records.
Is there a data limit? I ask because the last thing i did was to delete the Account records out of salesforce and there were exacltly 32,000 account records which seems a strangley round figure to be coincidental.
We are still in our trial period with Salesforce.com
  • December 13, 2005