• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

We have a partner token to integrate with Professional Edition. Things seem to be working fine when the app reads data from Salesforce.com.

I am using the partner token while login (VB.NET code)

callOpts = New CallOptions
                    callOpts.client = profEditionToken.Trim

Me._api.SessionHeaderValue = New sforce.SessionHeader
                    Me._api.CallOptionsValue = callOpts

However when I am trying to write data back using Upsert , salesforce.com does not return any of the custom fields that were created in my installation package.

More specifically Me._api.describeSObject("task")  does not return any of the custom fields.  Why is this ?

I read another post and even added the custom fields to the Task Page Layout.

Any inputs is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi,

I've got a ASP.NET 2.0 application which acquires a session that is passed to it from SF.

I just started getting this message, and am not sure where to go with it.  The code that is running with it has been functioning for a while without any issues, and it still works some of the time.  Also, even though the API calls are server-side, I've only seen this problem when running IE; Firefox hasn't been a problem so far.  I don't have a setting for "lock sessions to originating IP" - this is the developer version.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks, Jim
Hi

We have a partner token to integrate with Professional Edition. Things seem to be working fine when the app reads data from Salesforce.com.

I am using the partner token while login (VB.NET code)

callOpts = New CallOptions
                    callOpts.client = profEditionToken.Trim

Me._api.SessionHeaderValue = New sforce.SessionHeader
                    Me._api.CallOptionsValue = callOpts

However when I am trying to write data back using Upsert , salesforce.com does not return any of the custom fields that were created in my installation package.

More specifically Me._api.describeSObject("task")  does not return any of the custom fields.  Why is this ?

I read another post and even added the custom fields to the Task Page Layout.

Any inputs is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We are using the professional edition of salesforce and considering a two way integration between our company website and Salesforce. What are restrictions with respect to use of API and the professional edition of Salesforce application for integration.

Please help.

Regards
srayirath