• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I created a Time Based WF rule to send an email alert 14 days before the Expiration Date. This rule is not triggering thou the records match the creteria(14 th day before the expiration date).

The Expiration Date field = Created date + 365 days

I am not checking  Expiration date on the rule creteria, If the Oppty status = Closed won and couple other fields creteria match then the Time Based action should occur before 14th day of the Expiration Date.

I appreciate  any advise I could get from Listers to automate this process. Thankyou.

• July 26, 2010
Hi All-

I need to send documents  that are added under case attachments related list with with approval notification email.  Did anybody has similar requirement? any work arrounds?

I appreciate your help

• June 18, 2008
I need to populate Case Contact Country/City into case custom fields on case page. I am working on PF edition, if anybody has an s-control or suggestions to accomplish this please advise.
Thankyou
  • September 11, 2007
I need to have a lookup field on Activity /event page, as of now this functionality is not available.   can anybody suggest an alternative  to tag an ID for contact that I select on event?  each contact can have multiple ID's  and there are several contacts for each account.   I can't use picklist for contact Id because the total unique Id's  are more than 10,000.

A custom lookup field would have solved my problem...

I appreciate your input...

• December 02, 2006
we have several admin users,  when I  'hide folders from all users'   on Reports and Dashboards does it hide from other admin users ???

• December 02, 2006
Hi all-

I need to run a report  on master object  to  find if  it has a related list(child object) with null records...
ex. Account(master)  and  Shippment(child),   I need to find if an account record has no shippment records..

When I use Account and Shippment, it shows only the records that have a related records...  I can't run a report on account becuase it has no flag to show null related records..

Please help...
  • December 02, 2006
How do I update  the user information in pipeline reports under Oppty Reminder?

ex. I have manager at Role1,  as of now he gets the pipeline reports of  user1(role2) and user2(role2) who falls directly under Role1, but I need  pipeline info of  users(role3) that fall under User1(role2) and User2(role2) roles ....  to be shown on  Role1 managers  reminders.

Your help is aprreciated..

• December 02, 2006
I need to return checkbox value checked or unchecked based on another field content.... is it possible?

• October 15, 2006
Hi Guys..

Anybody went thru the Salesforce Adminidstrator or App development workshops?   It is big investment for me....want to know if it is really worth my time and money....  Please advise.

Thanks

• October 02, 2006
Hi Guys..

Anybody went thru the Salesforce Adminidstrator or App development workshops?   It is big investment for me....want to know if it is really worth my time and money....  Please advise.

Thanks

• October 02, 2006
Is there a way to extract page layouts from user profiles ?  I have several user profiles with  atleast 5+ page layouts on all objects, trying to extract the details without  going into each profile....everytime I need to check something..
I like to run a report on Profiles also....
  • September 14, 2006
Hi All,

I would like to get  certified  in Salesforce  admin/Dev...  What is the procedure?   Do I have to go thru the Salesforce.com Training??   Please guide... Thanks
  • September 14, 2006
Is there a way to run a report on profile with all the page layouts in that profile? 
  • July 30, 2006
Is there a way to lock an object  for a single user for setup changes?  We have multiple admins.... when two people are working on the same objects it is causing  lot of issues ....in page Design, fields datatype changes etc..

• July 23, 2006
I need to add 200+ custom fields into a custom object, is there away to add them all at once...instead of creating each one ...thru setup....??????

Please hekp!!
  • July 23, 2006
I need to add 100+ custom fields to a custom object, is there a way to upload/mass create the field names/datatyes etc.,   instead of entering each field manually? 
I appreciate your help.... Thanks
  • June 21, 2006
I am trying to send an email notifictaion  to a contact (not a SF User)  thru Lead-Activity..
The  email TO: only lists the Lead names......  Is there a work around to get to the Contact Email???
Please reply if you sent email notifications thru SF to  partners to handle  Leads...... 

Message Edited by Sara on 05-24-2006 06:47 PM

• May 21, 2006
Anyone on PE edition developed or using thirdparty/somekind of partner portal?????  Is it possible to build custom app on SF and give access to partners to manage leads & opptys?? ??
The API toolkit is only for EE & DE ..

Thankyou

Message Edited by Sara on 05-24-2006 06:48 PM

• May 21, 2006
What is limit on #pickvalues in a pick list?  also #of rec on a lookup?  (PE & EE edition)
Thanks

• May 16, 2006
Hi All..
What is the best practice to migrate data from Saleslogix to salesforce?
Suggest using any tools?
Please share...your  experience..
Thanks

Message Edited by Sara on 05-21-2006 01:00 PM

• April 27, 2006

I created a Time Based WF rule to send an email alert 14 days before the Expiration Date. This rule is not triggering thou the records match the creteria(14 th day before the expiration date).

The Expiration Date field = Created date + 365 days

I am not checking  Expiration date on the rule creteria, If the Oppty status = Closed won and couple other fields creteria match then the Time Based action should occur before 14th day of the Expiration Date.

I appreciate  any advise I could get from Listers to automate this process. Thankyou.

• July 26, 2010
Is there a way to extract page layouts from user profiles ?  I have several user profiles with  atleast 5+ page layouts on all objects, trying to extract the details without  going into each profile....everytime I need to check something..
I like to run a report on Profiles also....
  • September 14, 2006
I need to add 200+ custom fields into a custom object, is there away to add them all at once...instead of creating each one ...thru setup....??????

Please hekp!!
  • July 23, 2006
Hi All..
What is the best practice to migrate data from Saleslogix to salesforce?
Suggest using any tools?
Please share...your  experience..
Thanks

Message Edited by Sara on 05-21-2006 01:00 PM

• April 27, 2006
I have a lookup based on custom object/fields.   The drop down displays 50 records at once..
Is there a way to restrict the number of rec. to display?

Thankyou for your help
  • March 28, 2006
Anybody using excel connector for opportunity uploads?

• March 14, 2006
I need to initiate a notification email when an opportunity is closed. I am on Prof.version so I can't use workflow. Is there a way to do this?
Thankyou in advance
Hello,
On lead conversion : I want to map lead custom field to the custom field on Account, as well to the custom field on opprtunity. As of now I can map to only one custom field(either account or oppty). Is there a way to map to two objects/ fields?????????
I appreciate your help.
  • February 13, 2006