• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Can anbody tell me i want to make a substantial number of changes in email to case Handle Email Message say for example instead of getting attachments in EmailMessages Attachments i want to make attachments in "Case" attachements and a few more changes like filling up certain case fields with some data

Thanks and Regards

Sushi
"Let the knowledge flow direction doesnot matters"
  • June 13, 2006
hi,

i get invalid cross reference id error when using partner 7 can anybody help

thanks

• March 06, 2006
Hi,

can anybody help me with struts forms reset button. I wants all the fields to be cleared on pressing reset.

What i do is i fill up the form submit it if it has errors it shows me the html errors now i click on the reset button but the form fields values are not cleared i even wrote a javascript to clear them up but it was of no help.Please tell if anybody has some suggestions regarding it.

Thanks and regards,

Sushi
  • March 02, 2006
Hi

with beta 1 this was working fine when i changed to beta 3.3 i am stuck.

function describeTabs()
{

var dts = sforceClient.DescribeTabs();

for(var i=0;i{
var dts2 = dts[i].tabs;
alert(dts[i].label + " has following tabs");
for (var j = 0;j {
alert(dts2[j].label);
}
}
}
  • February 21, 2006
hi

i was using ajax toolkit beta 1 and there DynaBean was working properly but with beta 3.3 i get a error DynaBean is undefined moreover i was using qr.records[i].name qr.records[i].id where qr is query result but with beta 3.3 it does not works is there any documentation for changes done if yes please tell

Thanks and Regards

Sushi
  • February 21, 2006
hi

i was using ajax toolkit beta 1 and there DynaBean was working properly but with beta 3.3 i get a error DynaBean is undefined moreover i was using qr.records[i].name qr.records[i].id where qr is query result but with beta 3.3 it does not works is there any documentation for changes done if yes please tell

Thanks and Regards

Sushi
  • February 21, 2006