• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Recently, I setup email-to-case and I think it is just about configured correctly except for one issue I am having.

When the agent polls the IMAP server to retrieve email messages it appears that they are not being marked as "read". Because of this every time the agent polls the server (every 10 minutes) the same emails keep getting pulled and sent to SF creating duplicate case of the same emails.

Question: how does the agent mark the messages so this does not occur? I thought it had to do with the testProcessing folder but I am not exactly sure how this part is suppose to function.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Paul
Recently, I setup email-to-case and I think it is just about configured correctly except for one issue I am having.

When the agent polls the IMAP server to retrieve email messages it appears that they are not being marked as "read". Because of this every time the agent polls the server (every 10 minutes) the same emails keep getting pulled and sent to SF creating duplicate case of the same emails.

Question: how does the agent mark the messages so this does not occur? I thought it had to do with the testProcessing folder but I am not exactly sure how this part is suppose to function.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Paul