• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm new to integration.I want to integrate SFDC to oracle database.I want to try a small requirement when I create an account in Salesforce it should get saved in oracle database and the account number generated in oracle should get populated in Salesforce. Can any one suggest me the ways to accomplish this using JAVA and the process I need to follow. If any one provide me any Guide or Code snippets will be of great help. Any pointers will be of great help. Thanks in Advance
  • January 08, 2008
Wanted tutor to teach Salesforce Admin and Programming. Already know .Net and Database programming. Reply with details/rates or number to call.

Vin
  • August 28, 2006
Hiring for new Salesforce.com SFA/Marketing automation solution. Prototype complete and up on AppEx. Need both short and long term technology resources including administrators, developers and programmers. Short term project assignments and full time positions available. Prefer San Francisco location. Will consider partnering. Send resumes to info(at)vsente.com

What is limit on #pickvalues in a pick list?  also #of rec on a lookup?  (PE & EE edition)
Thanks

• May 16, 2006