• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone seen this error before?
I saw some older postings eluding to an old JRE version but I am runnning 1.5.0_02.
This only seems to occur after an extended period of connection.

Thanks,
Jon

AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
faultSubcode:
faultString: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)

Message Edited by jontk on 09-28-2005 01:04 PM

• September 28, 2005

I have created a Custom Field Using Studio. This  field  is a Text data type and say the name is 'Destination ID'. I want  this text field to be populated automaticaly when the user selects the Destionation(which is another text field in the same form which lies above the 'Destination ID' text box.). When the focus goes out of the 'Destionation' field the 'Destination ID; should come in the text box. The id's may be hardcoded and be like 'CANA1000'.

Can any one please tell me will it possible to do it using sforce control or API's ? and if yes How do I do ?