Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
              I need to Migrate the data
Hi ,

I wanted to know is there any particular type of wsdl for single sign on or the enterprise wsdl would do fine, Is it required that the single sign on should be activated in the used salesforce account or is it a default feature..

thanks,
sanjay

Hi All, 

Actually i am trying to  implement  single sign  for a application where the user will log on to salesforce and when he clicks the client application tab , he would be able to log into the other web application without needing to pass the user id and password ..

Can u tell me what all steps need to be done to perform it .

Thanks in Advance,
sanjay
Hi All,
              I want to retrieve the records which were modifie after last run of my code , I am not getting the way how to perform it..

Please help..

Thanks in Advance

Sanjay

Hi All,
               I am retrieving the records from opportunity line item schedule corresponding to the opportunity line item id, but there are multiple records in OpportunityLineItemSchedule corresponding to the one OpportunityLineItemId ..

I dont know how the compare the records available from the OpportunityLineItemSchedule with the OpportunityLineItemId and fetch the matched records and how to store them in an object.

Please help..
Thanks in Advance,
sanjay..

hi all,

how can i enter the data retrived from a query to another custom field.in my salesforce account..

thanks inn advance
i am sanjay and very new to salesforce.com, can u help me in developing an application in java which allows user validation and grants access to the user to salesforce. i am using eclipse ide and have downloaded the partner.wsdl and also turned them into java files using wsdl2java plugin..

plz guide me its very urgent....

thanks and regards,
sanjay.
Hi All ,
     I have just started with salesforce and downloaded the partner.wsdl on to my system. I am using eclipse as my development environment. With the help of wsdl to java i have created the packages and java files in a new project. But now when i want to login to sales force using the sample code in the api which i have used the same project , gives plenty of errors.

Also , when i try to use the appexchange toolkit for eclipse i get the following error while connecting to the remote site.

Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access "http://adnsandbox.com/appexchange/updates/".
    Unable to access site: "http://adnsandbox.com/appexchange/updates/" [Connection timed out: connect]
    Unable to access site: "http://adnsandbox.com/appexchange/updates/" [Connection timed out: connect]

please guide me to developa java application so as to connect to the SFDC. It would be better if it is explained giving example.

Thanks and Regards,
sanjay.

I've learned how to pre-populate a form using an S-Control and/or Custom Link.

Is it possible to automatically submit the pre-populated form without user intervention?

Ultimately, I'd like to pre-populate several different forms and auto-submit them.  Sounds like a job for API man, however, I don't have access to the API due to this being a Team Edition version.

I'm workink with AJAX.  Any method that doesn't require the API would be valuable.

If you don't think this is possible, that feedback would be useful as well!

Thanks!

Anthony
Hi All,
              I want to retrieve the records which were modifie after last run of my code , I am not getting the way how to perform it..

Please help..

Thanks in Advance

Sanjay

Hi All,
               I am retrieving the records from opportunity line item schedule corresponding to the opportunity line item id, but there are multiple records in OpportunityLineItemSchedule corresponding to the one OpportunityLineItemId ..

I dont know how the compare the records available from the OpportunityLineItemSchedule with the OpportunityLineItemId and fetch the matched records and how to store them in an object.

Please help..
Thanks in Advance,
sanjay..

Hi All ,
     I have just started with salesforce and downloaded the partner.wsdl on to my system. I am using eclipse as my development environment. With the help of wsdl to java i have created the packages and java files in a new project. But now when i want to login to sales force using the sample code in the api which i have used the same project , gives plenty of errors.

Also , when i try to use the appexchange toolkit for eclipse i get the following error while connecting to the remote site.

Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access "http://adnsandbox.com/appexchange/updates/".

please guide me to developa java application so as to connect to the SFDC. It would be better if it is explained giving example.

Thanks and Regards,
sanjay.

Hi,
I am in the process of bulding an application to provide Single Sign on functionality to a salesportal. To be able to test it, I need Single Sign on enabled on one of the developer accounts. What is the process of getting this option enabled?
Hi,

For data migration (Accounts with contacts, Lead, Opportunities etc), we are trying to determine what is the best approach. Would somebody be able to provide answers to following questions:-
1. For a large size of data (say 25000 customers with multiple contacts per customer, about 25000 opportunities etc), will excel upload be adviceable?
2. I read in documentation about LexiLoader. Is it viable option for large data migration?
3. If we design a migration accessing WebService API, is there any available statistics about average time for creation of records?
4. Is it possible to do bulk loading or multithreading if we use WebService API to cut down on conversion timing?

Thanks,
Ayyappa

Hi

There is no Case (class)  in the sforceAPI jar file, which i generated through AXIS 1.2 WSDLtoJAVA utility and then compling manually. However there is a _case class. What's behind it? welcome to any advice.

Thanks

• July 18, 2005
I need to know if there is a jar file and documentation available to connect to salesforce from a solaris based java app ?

I downloaded the quickstart bundle but that throws the following exception:
; nested exception is:
java.net.UnknownHostException: www.salesforce.com

Basically, I'm looking for a jar file that I can setup with my application to make connection and calls to salesforce. I may have to connect to salesforce from a website as well. So, can someone please throw some light on how it can be accomplished.

Thanks,

..Jean