• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I am looking for someone who can share experience, best practices and references around using Force.com Sites with Web Content Management Systems (W-CMS) to build content intensive customer facing websites

PRIORVALUE on CONTACT entity:

I am trying to write a Custom Formula (Field Update) that uses PRIORVALUE for MAILING ADDRESS fields. (Street, City... etc). The PRIORVALUE works fine when the prior value of these fields is not blank. In the case when the prior value of all these fields* (and not one of the fields) is blank, it returns the MAILING ADDRESS information of the associated ACCOUNT.

I want to update certain fields when the MAILING ADDRESS information (any field) changes and due to the problem explained above, it is not working when all the fields are blank.

Anyone please suggest.

Thanks
I can't see Notes and Attachments in Offline edition. Is there such a limitation with the offline edition?

Please help. Thanks
Any ideas on how to set-up Email 2 Case connecting to a Lotus Notes Email Database?

Thanks,

Can anyone explain the process of invoicing/payment for applications installed from AppExchange? 

A user selects a paid application from AppExchange and installs it into his account, does he now pay the additional amount to Salesforce.com or the third-party will start invoicing it directly to the enterprise that started using the application? I am sure there should be more than 1 way how this works....

thanks in advance,
When a customer selects an application from AppExchange to "Try Now", he is prompted for a Salesforce.com login info. How is it possible to present the user with a registration page at this time that pre-populates his personal information from salesforce.com and allows him to add additional information?

If it is not possible, how can the additional information about the user be captured?

Many Thanks,
  I am using the data loader to upload and download data to and from Salesforce.com. However, we get the error of "(407) Proxy Authentication Required".

For solutions, I have gone through the details in this forum, and find that we need to change the source to include "NTCredentials" in order to let the data loader support NTLM authentication. However, we find that that method "NTCredentials" is already included in the source.

Could anyone inform me how to solve it? Further, from Apache client documentation, the authentication does not support some kinds of ISA server. Is it correct? Kindly correct me if I made any mistakes.

Regards,
Benny
Any ideas on how to set-up Email 2 Case connecting to a Lotus Notes Email Database?

Thanks,

When a customer selects an application from AppExchange to "Try Now", he is prompted for a Salesforce.com login info. How is it possible to present the user with a registration page at this time that pre-populates his personal information from salesforce.com and allows him to add additional information?

If it is not possible, how can the additional information about the user be captured?

Many Thanks,