• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I downloaded the sample code for C#.Net applications. I had downloaded the wsdl file and added it as reference to my C# solution.

When I try to run the quickstart solution, I get the following error

The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus()
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodN
ame, Object[] parameters)
   at quickstart_cs.sforce.SforceService.login(String username, String password)
 in c:\program files\salesforce.com\appexchange developer network\quickstart\app
exchange developer network\csharp .net\quickstart_cs\web references\sforce\refer
ence.cs:line 47
   at quickstart_cs.Class1.doLogin() in c:\program files\salesforce.com\appexcha
nge developer network\quickstart\appexchange developer network\csharp .net\quick
start_cs\quickstart.cs:line 210

Internet Access is through a firewall and when I try to access the webservices url

https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/7.0. I get the following error message.

400 GET not supported

Resin-3.0.12 (built Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:29:38 PST)

Does anybody know what could be the reason for this

Regards

PSTech

Hi All,

I downloaded the sample code for C#.Net applications. I had downloaded the wsdl file and added it as reference to my C# solution.

When I try to run the quickstart solution, I get the following error

The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus()
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodN
ame, Object[] parameters)
   at quickstart_cs.sforce.SforceService.login(String username, String password)
 in c:\program files\salesforce.com\appexchange developer network\quickstart\app
exchange developer network\csharp .net\quickstart_cs\web references\sforce\refer
ence.cs:line 47
   at quickstart_cs.Class1.doLogin() in c:\program files\salesforce.com\appexcha
nge developer network\quickstart\appexchange developer network\csharp .net\quick
start_cs\quickstart.cs:line 210

Internet Access is through a firewall and when I try to access the webservices url

https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/7.0. I get the following error message.

400 GET not supported

Resin-3.0.12 (built Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:29:38 PST)

Does anybody know what could be the reason for this

Regards

PSTech