• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In one of my Sandbox ORG's, I've my IP range added, and I am able to login to the website, but the Force.com IDE simply won't allow me in...keeps telling me that my credentials are wrong.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am trying to embed a Flex static resource in to a VF page - the same as shown in all of the SF examples.

I've created a pckage out of this. Whenever I run this package on any ORG that shares the same instance as it was created from, there's no problem.

But, on every other instance, it fails to set the server url in my Flex code.  I can't seem to fugure out why .

Please help.

Much apprecaited, Thanks.

Hello,

I had an app that used a formula field referencing a custom link id and a document id.
I packaged this in an earlier version (Summer '09, I guess), and everyone was able to use it fine from the AppExchange with their formula fields getting updated with the correct link id and document id frorm their ORG's after download.

On the current version, Winter '09, this no longer seems to happen and the formula field does not get re-written with the correct ids. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I 've installed the CTI demo adapter, and I am able to make calls from a custom link linked to an executejavascript calling the sendctimessage(<params>) function.

What I am unable to do however is to get this function to work from an s-control instead of the executejs.
What is different when the js is written in executejs and the s-control?

Thanks in advance, Much appreciated.

-Santosh
Hello,

I've a requirement to display input fields of a particular standard object on my VF page; but the catch is, the set of fields I need displayed is going to be customizable (field names stored in a custom object, for example). How can I dynamically display these input fields based on the selections the user has made?

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by santosh on 06-10-2008 02:46 AM
Hello,

I am writing an APEX trigger in which I am making a simple SELECT query and bulk-deleting the records thus obtained using delete <List>. When this trigger runs on a bulk operation, I am constantly getting a result exceeded error (> 21); what are the limits governing APEX code if at  all there's one?

Thanks
Hello,

In one of my Triggers, I need to check if there's a value in a particular currency field,
I tried using
if(objContact.field__c != null), doesn't work
and then I tried
if(objContact.field__c > 0.00), still doesn't...

Pleasea dvise, much appreciated.

-Regards,
Santosh
How do I get the permitted picklistValues attached to a Business Process via the API?

Thanks!
Hi,

After having converted a Lead, I require to update the RecordType of the Account to a new one.
But the API gives me an Insufficient Privileges error. I am a SysAdmin and have full acess to the RecordType in question which is also my default.

Much appreciated

Thanks.
There is a requirement to get the number of SF Licenses allocated in the ORG via the API...the same details that are viewable under Company Profile. How can this be achieved?

Much appreciated, Thanks.
Hello,

I've a HYPERLINK formula fields that contains a refernce to a Document image referenced using it's ID and another refrence to a Cutsom link, again through it's ID.
I need to package this in to an App. How do I make this formula generic so that users who download this need not have to go and change the formula to represent the correspondoing Document and Custom link IDs generated on their ORG?

Thanks and Much appreciated,
Santosh
Hi all,

In .NET, I am using v9.0. My sendEmail call is returning success but no Emails are actually being sent. This happens all the time. Can anyone please guide me with this? Thanks.
Hi,

I've rather run in to an unique scheme of things here.
I need my SF to periodically query an external MySQL DB and pull data from the MySQL DB and push it in to SF. Can someone guide me through this with some initial ideas?

Can a workflow achieve this or maybe an s-control that auto-runs periodically?
Thanks, very much.
Hi,

I've rather run in to an unique scheme of things here.
I need my SF to periodically query an external MySQL DB and pull data from the MySQL DB and push it in to SF. Can someone guide me through this with some initial ideas?

Can a workflow achieve this or maybe an s-control that auto-runs periodically?
Thanks, very much.
Hi,

I've a custom formula field (text). How can I use this to run a s-control in the background even as the detail page loads and retrieve a particular value from the s-control (this scraps the value from a website) and display it inline in the detail page just like values of other fields?

Thanks and Regards.
Hi All;
          I have one combo box in my program from which user selects the campaign type.(Here Type is nothing but the Type field in campaigns table).after selecting the campaign type I am displaying all the campaigns of the selected Type.

Now this type field is a picklist itself.I want to show all values of the Type picklist in the combo box but I am not able to find the table from which I can find out all allowable values for Type picklist.Remember that type picklist is updatable so I can not hardcode the values for combo box.
Can anyone tell me how to get all allowable picklist values for the Type field in campaigns table.

Thanx in advance
:smileyvery-happy:

Regards;
Rohit 
  • September 11, 2006
Hello,

I 've installed the CTI demo adapter, and I am able to make calls from a custom link linked to an executejavascript calling the sendctimessage(<params>) function.

What I am unable to do however is to get this function to work from an s-control instead of the executejs.
What is different when the js is written in executejs and the s-control?

Thanks in advance, Much appreciated.

-Santosh
Hello,

I've a requirement to display input fields of a particular standard object on my VF page; but the catch is, the set of fields I need displayed is going to be customizable (field names stored in a custom object, for example). How can I dynamically display these input fields based on the selections the user has made?

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by santosh on 06-10-2008 02:46 AM
Hello,

In one of my Triggers, I need to check if there's a value in a particular currency field,
I tried using
if(objContact.field__c != null), doesn't work
and then I tried
if(objContact.field__c > 0.00), still doesn't...

Pleasea dvise, much appreciated.

-Regards,
Santosh
    Hi

I am trying to figure out if there is something like the virtural inserted table from mssql in SalesForce.

What I want to do is create a trigger on a Custom  Object (CustObject) that has a master detail relationship with Opportunity.  So when a record is inserted into CustObject I want to find all the other records in CustObject that have the same Opportunity__c and update only those records.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Hi all,

In .NET, I am using v9.0. My sendEmail call is returning success but no Emails are actually being sent. This happens all the time. Can anyone please guide me with this? Thanks.
I am getting error:

Unable to access page.
Information needed by the page you have attempted to access is incorrect. If you believe this is an error, please refresh your screen. If the error persists, please report it to our Customer Support team and provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information

When running this:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
var locationString ='/a01/e?nooverride=1&CF00N60000001MadM';
locationString += '&CF00N60000001Mtkg=' + _lenox_tech_rep;
locationString += '&00N60000001NEeU=' + _num;
locationString += '&CF00N60000001LfoI=' + _num;
locationString += '&CF00N60000001LfoI_lkid=' + _num;
locationString += '&00N60000001LoPq=' + _machine_make;
locationString += '&00N60000001LoQ5=' + _orientation;
locationString += '&00N60000001McdE=' + _location;
locationString += '&00N60000001LoPv=' + _model;
locationString += '&00N60000001LoQ7=' + _bfeet;
locationString += '&00N60000001LoQG=' + _bwidth;
locationString += '&00N60000001LoQ8=' + _btooth;