• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Sorry, the previous two messages were sent out by accidental key stokes.  Here is the question again:

I recently migrated my Ajax scontrol to the new Winter '07 release and started to get the following error message when making queries to my company data in SFDC:

{faultcode:'soapenv:Client', faultstring:'SOAPAction HTTP header missing',}

The query was simple as "select ... from ... where...".
I never saw this before even in the prerelease.  I don't think we need to set the SOAP header everytime we call the sforce.connection.query(...).  But why I am getting this error.  If anyone has similar experience and know how to get rid of this error, please respond.

Best Regards,

I have a s-control to get data from Salesforce.com and process them, then posted on the web site. Here is the high level of my code:

var contents = "";
for(var i=0;i<queryResult.records.length;i++)  {

var dynaBean = queryResult.records[i];

var field_1 = dynaBean.get("FIELD_1");
  var field_2 = dynaBean.get("FIELD_2");
   var field_n = dynaBean.get("FIELD_n");

contents += field_1 + field_2 + ... + field_n + "<br>";

}

document.getElementById("elment_id").innerHTML = contents;

This code runs perfectly fine in Firefox, but is 10 times (if not more) slower when using MS internet explorer.

Anybody has similar experience on this, please give me some advice on how I could make it run faster in IE.  I have to get it work in IE, since IE is our company's authorized browser and FF is not.

Message Edited by freeman on 09-03-2006 04:14 AM

• September 03, 2006
Sorry, the previous two messages were sent out by accidental key stokes.  Here is the question again:

I recently migrated my Ajax scontrol to the new Winter '07 release and started to get the following error message when making queries to my company data in SFDC:

{faultcode:'soapenv:Client', faultstring:'SOAPAction HTTP header missing',}

The query was simple as "select ... from ... where...".
I never saw this before even in the prerelease.  I don't think we need to set the SOAP header everytime we call the sforce.connection.query(...).  But why I am getting this error.  If anyone has similar experience and know how to get rid of this error, please respond.

Best Regards,

Hi guys....
I want to create SControl which show me the list of Product based on some criteria.

And then if i select on some product name from select list then it shuld show me the conole at bottom which displays the information of that product. ( Something like Console provided in Winter release).

So does anyone having idea of how to accomplish that in SControl?

Or can i use the standard product console in this SControl?

Please reply to this.

Thanks in advance.
I'm trying to test soql-r queries...is it simply a matter of linking up with the 8.0 api or do i need to reference the 8.0 ajax toolkit as well?

if it's simply an api issue, how can i link up with the prerelease 8.0 api?

Thanks in advance.
I have a s-control to get data from Salesforce.com and process them, then posted on the web site. Here is the high level of my code:

var contents = "";
for(var i=0;i<queryResult.records.length;i++)  {

var dynaBean = queryResult.records[i];

var field_1 = dynaBean.get("FIELD_1");
  var field_2 = dynaBean.get("FIELD_2");
   var field_n = dynaBean.get("FIELD_n");

contents += field_1 + field_2 + ... + field_n + "<br>";

}

document.getElementById("elment_id").innerHTML = contents;

This code runs perfectly fine in Firefox, but is 10 times (if not more) slower when using MS internet explorer.

Anybody has similar experience on this, please give me some advice on how I could make it run faster in IE.  I have to get it work in IE, since IE is our company's authorized browser and FF is not.

Message Edited by freeman on 09-03-2006 04:14 AM

• September 03, 2006