• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi There,

I have been asked whether is there any way to send a mail notification when a Solution is created with the solution details in the mail.

If you know how to accomplish this please let me know with the steps to be performed,

Your help is appreciated

Thanks
Mahesh
Hi,

I am encountering an query_timeout error during night time.

Detailed information as follows
1. No Network glitched
2. Query returns 25 - 26 records per day
3. The project works properly till 9:00 Pm and i have scheduled to run at 3:15 Am where it failes every time.
4.  FYI, saw in below statement in one of the forum "Queries that take longer than two minutes to process will be timed out. For timed out queries, the AppExchange Web service returns an ExceptionCode of QUERY_TIMEOUT. If a timeout occurs, refactor your query to return or scan a smaller amount of data." 

Please help as this is a critical issue for us.
Hi There,

I have a workflow and wanted it to trigger only at a specific time, for example i have a workflow for a case and i get a notification when a case is logged thru web and its priority is high, now i want to implement that only at the time say 6:30 AM till 8:00 AM i need to the notification if it goes beyond that timeline no need for notification.

Is this possible if yes how can i set it up.

Thanks in advance
Mahesh.
Hi There,

I have been asked whether is there any way to send a mail notification when a Solution is created with the solution details in the mail.

If you know how to accomplish this please let me know with the steps to be performed,

Your help is appreciated

Thanks
Mahesh
Hi,

I am encountering an query_timeout error during night time.

Detailed information as follows
1. No Network glitched
2. Query returns 25 - 26 records per day
3. The project works properly till 9:00 Pm and i have scheduled to run at 3:15 Am where it failes every time.
4.  FYI, saw in below statement in one of the forum "Queries that take longer than two minutes to process will be timed out. For timed out queries, the AppExchange Web service returns an ExceptionCode of QUERY_TIMEOUT. If a timeout occurs, refactor your query to return or scan a smaller amount of data." 

Please help as this is a critical issue for us.

I'm trying to use upsert with relationships to set Contact.ReportsToId to the external id of an existing contact using the partner WSDL.

The xml for my relationship field looks like this:

<Contact>

<type>Contact</type>

<ExternalId__c>1234</ExternalId__c> 

</Contact>

The API returns the following error:

No such column 'Contact' on entity 'contact'

This same code works correctly to set the relationship for Contact.AccountId.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eddie

• January 19, 2007