• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm trying to build a query that finds Events that are tied to Cases and returns some fields from both objects, filtering by the ActivityDate field on the Event object. I don't want to use a Parent-to-Children query -- "Select Status (Select ActivityDate from Events where ActivityDate < 2006-11-10 )"  -- because that would return all Cases, whether or not the "where" clause is true.

Is there a way to do this in one query using the Child-To-Parent relationship?

I tried using the "What" relationship, but that points to a Name object. Is there a way to get it to return a Case object? Or will I have to do a manual join with two relationships?

I dream of querying something like:
"SELECT ActivityDate, WhatId, What.Status from Event"

Thanks,
Brandon

I reckon this might be helpful to a lot of you. If you want to dynamically change the height of an s-control being displayed 'in-line' as part of any page layout, simply call the function below in your s-control after it has loaded (and as needed after anytime the contents of the s-control may change height). Replace ENTER_ID_HERE with the id of the s-control being run.

This same function can be used by s-controls being displayed in a web tab as well, just replace "ENTER_ID_HERE" with "itarget".

Code:
function resizeframe(){ 

sframe=top.document.getElementById("ENTER_ID_HERE"); 
sframe.style.height=document.body.clientHeight + "px";

} 

Hope this is found helpful.  Happy new year all.