About our Company
Inforte helps clients acquire, develop and retain customers through integrated analytics, strategy and technology services
Through numerous strategic engagements with clients, Inforte has learned that successful organizations make decisions based on data-driven insights, with the resulting strategies and actions keeping them ahead of the competition. Applying this concept, Inforte helps companies understand what their existing information architecture can and can't provide, develop and implement strategies to eliminate clients' blind spots. We have evolved into a consultancy which is structured around four primary solution sets; Customer Management, Business Intelligence, Managed Analytics, and Strategy.
We are looking for a developer to build customizations on top of Salesforce.com. This individual will be responsible for building customizations (i.e. S-Controls or APEX code) on top of Salesforce.com, and providing assistance in integrating Salesforce.com data with other business applications. This position needs an individual who can create or participate in the creation of functional and technical designs, assist in setting design standards, and participate in user documentation processes. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the software development life cycle and have proven experience with the implementation of complex projects including technical design and analyzing requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement enhancements and integration within Salesforce.com
- Plan and performs system Integration testing
- Performs coding and unit testing of software projects with high quality deliverable
- Participates actively in code reviews
- Debugs and maintains existing code
- Applies and acquires business and product knowledge in the performance of assigned projects
- 2+ Years of Hands on experience with SFDC.
- BS Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or other relevant combination of training and experience
- Experience with Java or other Web Based technologies preferred
- Experience with integrating applications from within App Exchange desired.
- Experience implementing Apex Code and s-Controls necessary
- Detailed knowledge of standards and business processes
Greg Mummert – Recruiting
312 233 9246