• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to add our company logo to Print Anything?  So that our logo shows on the printed page rather than the salesforce.com logo?  How would I go about setting that up?
I've added a custom link to accounts that allows users to get a pronunciation (text to speech) of the account name (in our case doctor's names).  I want the form to autofill with account name, but I can't figure out how to do this.  Any ideas?

• October 12, 2006

Hi,

I've been advised this is the best place to post this...

I've installed Quote Line Items (Version 0.7) from Appexchange and want to edit the page "Quote PDF" so that it looks similar to our existing quote template as we're looking to run our quote process through Salesforce.com.  The application is great and I've been given the go ahead to roll it out to everyone as long as the quote PDF can look more like our original version.  This is where I'm falling down - I've managed to add our logo to the template instead of the standard Visualforce one but can't get my head around adding a table and some standard text to the template. I know it's only a simple template and if it was HTML I'd be able to do it but I just can't figure out Visualforce.

Can anybody help with this at all please?  E.g. does anyone have a standard table I can copy & paste and then edit?  If I identify which fields need to be included, could someone guide me through how to enter them in to the table?  Is there a way of adding a standard header & footer to the page?

Thanks,

Cherie

I've added a custom link to accounts that allows users to get a pronunciation (text to speech) of the account name (in our case doctor's names).  I want the form to autofill with account name, but I can't figure out how to do this.  Any ideas?

• October 12, 2006