• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a URL that will pass the value of a lookup field to a picklist field. The picklist field will have the same values in it that the lookup field does.

Basically, I'm trying to create a button in Tasks that will create a new record in a custom object.

Let me know if you need more info.
  • February 08, 2007
I'm new at this, so please be patient.

I've been reading other threads about creating a hyperlink, using an image for a button, and I'm having problems implementing this. Here's what I'm trying to do: I have a custom object called Change Management. I'd like to create a button/hyperlink that when clicked adds this record to a shared calendar. When it creates the event on the calendar it needs to use a custom field in Change Management for start date/time and end date/time. Can anyone show me the way?

Thanks much
  • October 16, 2006
I'm new at this, so please be patient.

I've been reading other threads about creating a hyperlink, using an image for a button, and I'm having problems implementing this. Here's what I'm trying to do: I have a custom object called Change Management. I'd like to create a button/hyperlink that when clicked adds this record to a shared calendar. When it creates the event on the calendar it needs to use a custom field in Change Management for start date/time and end date/time. Can anyone show me the way?

Thanks much
  • October 16, 2006