• 5 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having the following problem. When I use TODAY literal in my SOQL statements comparing with ActivityDate for some reason the records where date = tomorrow are returned. Here are the details:

Code:
Select e.ActivityDate, e.ActivityDateTime, e.Id, e.Subject from Event e  
Where e.OwnerId = '<myId>' AND e.ActivityDate = TODAY

Today is 05/18/2007

The statement does not return events where ActivityDate is 05/18/2007. Instead in returns events where ActivityDate is 05/19/2007.

When I filter by a Datetime field (Event.ActivityDatetime) this does not occur and correct records are returned.

For now, I just simply modified my SOQL to use YESTERDAY instead of TODAY. But I would like to know the reason for this behavior. Am I missing something here or this could be an issue?

Thank you.
Hi,

I am looking for some help with the following:

I get the following error when attempt to send outbound message to my test server: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated

- I have a real certificate installed on the server.
- I am also able to view the listener description when I point browser on my dev workstation to the test server (same URL as the endpoint specified in my O/B message).
- In the IIS log, I can see all the hits from my dev workstation, but no hits from either of SFDC IPaddresses (204.14....)

Appreciate any info that will help me understand and debug this, or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Is it possible to cancell issued outbound message?

In my particular example. I firedam O/B message which returns the following error:
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated, and then is queued for next delivery attempt.

I need to remove in from the queue, so no more delivery attmpts are made.

Thank you

Hello,

I looking for some clarification the following requirement listed in the API 8.0 guide for utilizing Outbound Messaging:

• If you use SSL, you must use port 443, and you must have a real certificate. If you certificate expires, message delivery will fail.
I have the following environments:

Development:
Windows XP Professional with IIS 5.0.

Production:
Windows Server 2003, IIS 6.0

I am looking for guidance on how to set up the required certificate for both of the environments. Any advice or pointers to online resources in appreciated.

I have a following question regarding the Outbound Mesaging functionality that has become available in API 8.0.

When a SessionId is included in the outbound message, what is the expiration period on it?
Is it possible to change it.
Does the session belong to the user that triggered the outbound message?
If the user logs off the system, will the callback be able to use this SessionId?

Basically, in the scenario where the background processing of the request takes long time, do I have to have a separate account for the external application?

Thanks

I am having the following problem. When I use TODAY literal in my SOQL statements comparing with ActivityDate for some reason the records where date = tomorrow are returned. Here are the details:

Code:

Today is 05/18/2007

The statement does not return events where ActivityDate is 05/18/2007. Instead in returns events where ActivityDate is 05/19/2007.

When I filter by a Datetime field (Event.ActivityDatetime) this does not occur and correct records are returned.

For now, I just simply modified my SOQL to use YESTERDAY instead of TODAY. But I would like to know the reason for this behavior. Am I missing something here or this could be an issue?

Thank you.

Code:

Today is 05/18/2007

Thank you.
Is it possible to cancell issued outbound message?

In my particular example. I firedam O/B message which returns the following error:
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated, and then is queued for next delivery attempt.

I need to remove in from the queue, so no more delivery attmpts are made.

Thank you