• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom S Control that gets triggered when the user clicks on it. I would like to disable or hide the link after a user clicks it the first time.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Hi,

We need to automatically populate certain fields on an Opportunity from the corresponding account when an Account is selected on an opportunity. This is a one time population only at the time of the opportunity creation. Am looking for the best way to do this.

The fields are available on the Account.

Thanks
My requirement is a user has to see some data regarding Partner and only Admin has the rights to see the Partner details, so i require to change the login details in between the page as admin. Can some one help me how to do this. (In AJAX S-Control)

Any kind of help is appreciated.

Regards,
Rani
  • November 07, 2006
Hello.  I am hoping someone can help me out.  I created an S-Control that changes the ownership of an opportunity, we call it "referring the opportunity".  The problem we are having is in keeping the team members of the opportunity when the ownership is changed via the S-Control.  The team members get deleted when the ownership is changed.  If I could at least add the previous owner as a team member after ownership has changed (which in turn is after the team members get deleted), we could bear with it.  But, I can't even do that because after the ownership of the opportunity changes, and the logic that creates the OpportunityTeamMember record runs, the logged in user doesn't have rights to create the record because they are not the owner of the opportunity anymore. 

How can I change the owner of the Opportunity without losing my team members?  If there is no way to prevent losing the team members, how can I at least create one team member record (the person who is the previous owner; who is referring the opportunity to the other person)?

Thanks in advance.

-E.R.

There's a LookUp field of Contact in Custom Object

so when i select contact , i want the contact address to be populated into Custom Object 's Address field (one time migration)

I think only way possible is use of Integration Stuff

Suggestion are invited

Also at : - http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=ajax_toolkit&message.id=1035

Hi,

We need to automatically populate certain fields on an Opportunity from the corresponding account when an Account is selected on an opportunity. This is a one time population only at the time of the opportunity creation. Am looking for the best way to do this.

The fields are available on the Account.

Thanks