• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have been trying to use soap compression for my project. The sforce link that explians the compression "http://www.salesforce.com/developer/tech-notes.jsp?tn=TN-14" does not have the code in it. :smileymad:The code might have been removed from the page.

Can anyone please explain how to use compression with Axis and any free tool that can be used to view the size of SOAP messages being traveresed before and after compression.

Thanks,
greatG:smileyhappy:
  • September 13, 2006
Has anyone had any luck getting the Axis 1.3 version with compression to work?
I followed the note's on the pocketsoap website and in addition I had to get the commons-httpclient-3.0 release candidate version and commons-codec-1.3 version.

I seem to have it partially working but am getting the error below...

org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager - Unable to get a connection, waiting..., hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=https://na1-api.salesforce.com]

...when it tries to do a decribe call on an entity after it's already done a couple of successful describe calls before hand. From there it seems to hang indefinitely.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks,
Jon
  • December 06, 2005

I am running a java application after every 1 hour which queries some data from salesforce and do some further processing. But when query method is called it gives me the following problem. This problem is coming most of the time but not always.

I receive the following exception:

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
 {urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com}fault:
     <sf:exceptionCode>INVALID_SESSION_ID</sf:exceptionCode>
     <sf:exceptionMessage>Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader</sf:exceptionMessage>

INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:125)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:111)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.fault.UnexpectedErrorFault.getDeserializer(UnexpectedErrorFault.java:84)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getSpecialized(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:176)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getDeserializerAs(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:117)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializer(DeserializationContextImpl.java:466)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.getDeserializerForType(DeserializationContextImpl.java:481)
 at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.onStartChild(SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.java:172)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:963)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:242)
 at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
 at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2583)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2553)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2248)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2171)
 at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1691)
 at com.sforce.soap.partner.SoapBindingStub.query(SoapBindingStub.java:979)
 at com.salesforce.samples.NewSchedulerForAstaro.getAllDataFromCampaignMember(NewSchedulerForAstaro.java:438)
 at com.salesforce.samples.executeSchedulerForAstaro.getData(executeSchedulerForAstaro.java:126)
 at com.salesforce.samples.executeSchedulerForAstaro$RemindTask.run(executeSchedulerForAstaro.java:105)
 at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

Current it is called when i am calling the query method of salesforce.

Any help would be highly appreciated as i want to get rid of this problem as early as possible.

Thanks,

• June 02, 2004