• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are thinking about building a connector for Microsoft Project to SFDC connector to synchronize and normalize resourcing, activities, tasks.  We have all the pieces to build it but wanted to see if anyone is interested in sharing the cost and would be interested in validation?  We currently use the time tracking/contract pack from the application exchange and need a way to manage and synchronize our teams. 

If you are interested please contact me via email looking for 4-5 companies looking for the functionality.  At the end of the development you will own a fully licensed copy and unlimited upgrades as office changes.

Joe Gaska

JGaska@IoniaSolutions.com
Ionia Corporation
http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia

• Is it crucial that you maximize your marketing and sales pipelines?
  • Would you like to model SFDC after your business process?
  • Are you looking to integrate your internal systems with SFDC?
  • Do you need to customize how SFDC behaves?
Forget how or what technology needs you have and focus on your business, we will ensure your SalesForce.com implementation delivers on your business needs.  We offer on demand resources who not only specialize in SFDC customization but are experts in business process modeling as well as .Net/Java.  Our team of developers/business analysts are at your disposal either on and off site and will make an immediate difference with your implementation. 

Joe Gaska

(617)504-7301

Ionia Corporation

We are a team of On-Demand resources you have us when you need us, for any size project.

• Import Data
  • Customize Your Implementation
  • Administration
  • Custom Development
  • Integrate Your Internal Applications

Joe Gaska

(617)504-7301
Ionia Corporation

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joegaska

Are you looking to integrate, customize, and/or expand SalesForce.com functionality?  We will work with you to tackle any size project within SalesForce.com and can offer our expertise when you need us.  Feel free to give me a call and we can discuss what you are trying to do and share our experiences, as well as schedule a free info session to understand your needs more.

Joe Gaska
(617)504-7301

Are you looking for resources with proven track records delivering business driven and cost effective SFDC customizations and integrations?  We will schedule a free workshop to understand your needs as well as demonstrate our abilities to rapidly deliver what you need.  We will help deliver a transparent customer lifecycle accross your entire organization, marketing, customer service, manufacturing, to fulfillment.  Whether you require tying SalesForce into your MRP/ERP, we can and will help.

Feel free to email me below and we can help you immediately.

Joe Gaska

Ionia Corporation
Building your information pipelines - Ionia

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the user of the recipient(s) named above, and may be
legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly
prohibited.

Do you want to integrate an existing application with SalesForce.com?

Do you want to propogate data from SalesForce.com to your internal applications?

Do you want to orchestrate your data and/or business flows within SalesForce.com?

I can help you both customize and integrate your SalesForce.com application with any/all of your internal applications.  Direct integration with your website, real time integration, data synchronization, to record of authority.  Email me and we can discuss your options.  JGaska@ioniasolutions.com

If you are looking to integrate 1-way or 2-way integration with SalesForce.com we can integrate it with any of your legacy applications.  Fire me an email now and I will call you to discuss it in more detail.  Email Sales@IoniaSolutions.com for more details.  We are a Boston based integration team ready to maximize your SF.com adoption as well as reduce overall costs.
We currently have a custom object that originates as a lead.  I have just finished the S-Control to detect and convert the lead appropriately (this works fine).  After the S-Control creates the custom object and maps the fields from the lead I need to mark the lead as converted.  What field do I update to mark it as converted?

Please help

Does SalesForce.Com offer a callback option sending data into the internal systems when data has been updated within SalesForce?  Example.  We have 3 internal systems we have integrated with SalesForce.com and I am thinking of using the record within SalesForce.com as the master record for the account.  When the account data is updated (ex. shipping address) the data should be fired into the other internal applications.  I do not want to query to figure differences.  No problems submitting data to SalesForce just need change notifications.

Thanks
Joe
Ionia Corporation

Position: C# .NET/Word Developer

This person will be responsible for designing and writing code in C#, VB.NET, the Word object model and WordXML to fix bugs as well as introduce new functionality into our Salesforce.com based products

Requirements:

·         Understand the requirements behind new product features

·         Fix bugs and develop new features using C#, VB, and XML

·         Write applications that interface with Microsoft Word using C#, XML, and Microsoft WordXML

Qualifications:

·         Minimum 3 years experience with C#.NET. VB.NET, and Word VBA programming required

·         Experience creating ActiveX components and COM Dlls for Word

·         Experience with the Word 2003/2007 Object Models required

·         Experience writing addins for Word using VBA required

·         Experience with SQL and XML required

·         Knowledge of the Salesforce and Office Toolkit APIs desired

·         Ability to work independently on product enhancements

·         Ability to quickly turn around new features and test thoroughly

Apply for this Job

Position: Apex Developer

This person will be responsible for fixing bugs and adding new features to the product using the Salesforce Apex and VisualForce technologies. Apex is a powerful server side language unique to Salesforce that allows developers to write complex business logic that lives on the server.

Requirements:

·         Understand the requirements behind new product features from product management

·         Fix bugs in existing Apex code and develop new product features using the Apex and Visual Force Toolkits

·         Create Apex  and Visual Force code to implement new functions in the product

Qualifications:

·         Minimum 1 years experience with Apex code

·         Minimum 3 years experience with Java

·         Knowledge of the Salesforce API required

·         Knowledge of Java and object oriented concepts required

·         Ability to quickly turn around new features and test thoroughly

·         Ability to work independently on product enhancements

Apply for this Job

We are a progressive political organization based in Boston and DC, and we need minor development work and ongoing management of our salesforce database. This initial development work is not a difficult or extensive project, and the on-going aspects of the job will not be challenging. A person local to either of our offices would be prefered, but not required. This job will pay a monthly retainer.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me at database129 -at- gmail (dot) com with an explanation of your salesforce experience level and your monetary parameters.

Thank you.

Message Edited by BriVT on 04-02-2008 05:10 PM
  • April 02, 2008
I'm looking for a developer to perform ad-hoc work on our Salesforce installation. It would involve making configuration changes, changing field data models, implementing validation, writing Apex customisations (we have force licensed), editing JavaScript Salesforce API code, creating reports and dashboards, etc.

Probably only 5-10hrs a month, but would suit a contractor with many small clients. I'm in the UK so would prefer someone here for the timezone convenience, but not essential.

Please contact me if you're interested.
Omni Med is a non-profit organization in Waban, MA.  Omni Med has programs in Belize, Guyana, and Kenya that bring health providers with some or no prior international experience to short-term, effective teaching trips, rendering maximal impact for both volunteers and learners.  For the past ten years, we have compiled data on service opportunities with over 300 organizations for interested health providers. 

We're looking for a developer with experience in salesforce.com, web development, and data integration to help us make this data available
to the public.  Please contact us if you are interested.

Our client, one of the country’s leading publishers, is looking for a fulltime Technical Business Analyst and Developer in the CRM application area. The individual is to provide ongoing configuration and development of the client’s Salesforce.com solution, in support of the client’s divisional sales organizations. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions, (new screens, workflow, S-controls, reports, etc.) in response to business needs.  This is also a technical leadership role;   the successful candidate will have the ability to conceptualize creative solutions that are consistent with the client’s business requirements, its enterprise architecture, and the intended usage and capabilities of Salesforce.com.  The candidate will also have the ability to either independently implement these solutions or direct others to implement them. 

Key Responsibilities:

·          Primary Salesforce.com development

·          Third tier operational support of Salesforce.com

·          Identify regional CRM requirements and promote enhancements (including the hand-on development of the changes, testing, rollout, and documentation)

·          Develop and maintain CRM operational procedures and associated documentation

·          Support offices and teams in maintaining and managing client data accuracy and integrity

Essential Skills:

·          Saleforce.com experience in both development and analyst roles

·          Strong Web and internet related skills (optimally HTML/XML and JavaScript experience)

·          Thorough knowledge of SQL (Sybase or Oracle preferred) and experience with scripting and TTL tools

·          Knowledge of and experience with enterprise systems, including CRM, SFA, and ERP (SAP preferred) and understanding of enterprise integration

·          Strong Office tools skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint

·          Familiarity with project tools and methods

·          A quick learner who enjoys a stretching role within a fast moving and dynamic environment

·          A self-starter proven ability to manage own time and work with minimal direction, demonstrating self-direction and resourcefulness

·          Excellent organization skills and calm under pressure

·          Excellent attention to detail

·          Strong communication skills- Able to engage professionally and influence tactfully at all levels within the organization

·          Confident working with sales teams and at facilitating business workshops

.NET Developer

This person will be responsible for designing and writing code in C# and VB.NET to fix bugs as well as introduce new functionality into our Salesforce.com based product

Requirements:

• Understand the requirements behind new product features from product management
  • Fix bugs and develop new features using C# and VB.NET
  • Write applications that interface with Microsoft Word using C# and VB.NET

Qualifications:

• Knowledge of the Salesforce API and Office Toolkit API required
  • Minimum 3 years experience with C#.NET and VB.NET programming required
  • Experience creating ActiveX components and COM DLLs for Windows applications
  • Experience with the Word 2003 Object Model required
  • Experience with SQL and XML required
  • Ability to work independently on product enhancements
  • Ability to quickly turn around new features and test thoroughly

Send response to jobs at apttus dot com

Message Edited by gsickal on 02-01-2008 08:35 AM

Message Edited by gsickal on 02-07-2008 07:05 AM
Does SalesForce.Com offer a callback option sending data into the internal systems when data has been updated within SalesForce?  Example.  We have 3 internal systems we have integrated with SalesForce.com and I am thinking of using the record within SalesForce.com as the master record for the account.  When the account data is updated (ex. shipping address) the data should be fired into the other internal applications.  I do not want to query to figure differences.  No problems submitting data to SalesForce just need change notifications.

Thanks
Joe
Ionia Corporation