• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone have working sample code for querymore in perl?
Will describeMetadataResult method help?

Thanks!
  • November 13, 2007
I just wanted to know if I can use AJAX toolkit to get data at client side from an external website? We have a form on our website. Based on some values(in dropdown) in the form, I need to access some information from Salesforce. Can this be done using AJAX toolkit?

Thanks! 
  • August 20, 2007
I will really appreciate if someone can tell me how to verify selfservice user in winter'07 release using LoginScopeHeader. An example would be great.

Thanks!
  • December 15, 2006
Hello All

I have created two new record types for the case object that have custom fields that the standard case object does not. These record types have only been assigned to my sys admin profile for testing. I have also created multiple validation rules specific to the new record types. Here is my problem.

If a Support Profile (have not been assigned the new record types) creates a standard case they do not have any problems.

If a different Support Profile (have not been assigned the new record types) creates a standard case they receive the following error:

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.

* Validation Formula "Missing_SN_Alert_2" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_2__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Missing_SN_Alert_3" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_3__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Missing_SN_Alert_4" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_4__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Quantity_Field_Error_2" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_2__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Quantity_Field_Error_3" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_3__c. Contact your administrator.)

* Validation Formula "Quantity_Field_Error_4" Invalid (Could not access the following field: P_N_4__c. Contact your administrator.)

I have checked the field security and it is editable to all users and I can't seem to find any difference in the two profiles. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Kim
Hello once again... I've been trying to get some information from salesforce fields...

I've created a javascript that allows me to access the solutions table and access its fields...

this works well in a s-control... now, what I want is to access it from a external website... I know that, in order to do that, i'll need the login and password, but i don't know how to make that connection... can anyone help me? here goes the code sample...

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

<html>

<head>

<script language="javascript" src="https://www.salesforce.com/services/lib/ajax/beta3.3/sforceclient.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script>

<!--

function initPage()
{
sforceClient.registerInitCallback(setup);

sforceClient.init("{!API.Session_ID}", "{!API.Partner_Server_URL_70}", true);
}

//Use this function as the entry point for your DHTML and JAVASCRIPT processing

function setup()
{
var queryResult = sforceClient.query("Select Id, Status, SolutionNote From Solution", layoutResults);

}

function layoutResults(queryResult)
{

if (queryResult.className == "Fault")
{
alert("There was an error: " + queryResult.toString());

}

else
{
if (queryResult.size > 0)
{

var output = "";

for (var i=0;i<queryResult.records.length;i++)
{

var dynaBean = queryResult.records[i];

output += dynaBean.get("Id") + " " + dynaBean.get("Status") +" "+ dynaBean.get("SolutionNote") +"<br>";

}

var textNode = document.createTextNode(output);

document.getElementById("output").innerHTML = output;

}

else
{
var textNode = document.createTextNode("No records matched.");

}
}
}

//-->

</script>
<script>
alert("Testing")
</script>

</head>

<body onload="initPage()">

<div id="output"></div>

</body>

</html>
  • June 01, 2007
I will really appreciate if someone can tell me how to verify selfservice user in winter'07 release using LoginScopeHeader. An example would be great.

Thanks!
  • December 15, 2006