• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

is there any feature in sfdc like it automatically sends or publish the data to the outer applications for any data changes
e.g: if a account is created or modified in sfdc in automatically sends to outer application through web service. currently im using the GetUpdatedValues method to get the data, but i need it automatically.
please let me know if any one has idea on this.

thanks,
Naag.
  • April 18, 2008

hi,

please help me to download enterprise.wsdl through the c# code.

thanks,

naag.

• April 15, 2008
I replaced my new WSDL file and I added all new fields also into my Query(strQuery) method but now im getting an error saying that newly added fields are not belong to the object( Account). But it is working fine with Old WSDL.

What may be the reason any permissions necessary to access new fields.

any help could be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance ,
Naag.
  • April 18, 2007
Hi All,

I replaced my Old WSDL with New WSDL. Im building query using reflection. Now im getting error while calling queryAll method saying that some of the fields(new fields) are not belong to Account.

what may be the problem.

Any help could be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Naag.

• April 13, 2007
Hi,

is there any feature in sfdc like it automatically sends or publish the data to the outer applications for any data changes
e.g: if a account is created or modified in sfdc in automatically sends to outer application through web service. currently im using the GetUpdatedValues method to get the data, but i need it automatically.
please let me know if any one has idea on this.

thanks,
Naag.
  • April 18, 2008

hi,

please help me to download enterprise.wsdl through the c# code.

thanks,

naag.

• April 15, 2008
I get the following error while update the contact.
        Error:      '2006-09-06' is not a valid value for the type xsd:dateTime

This is happening when we set the value for DateTime type custom field. I am setting value as
                    sContact.RECEIPT_STATE_DATE_02__cSpecified = true;
                    sContact.RECEIPT_STATE_DATE_02__c = DateTime.Now;

Based on one of the replies from this forum I tried the following but gives compilation error.
                    sContact.RECEIPT_STATE_DATE_02__cSpecified = true;
                    sContact.RECEIPT_STATE_DATE_02__c = (System.DateTime)DateTime.Now.ToString("s", System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo.InvariantInfo);
I am using MS VS 2005. Please let me know how to resove this error.

I want to retrieve data for a product, including any newly added fields, without having to manually get the latest WSDL file each time. The office toolkit manages to do it. Any suggestions?