• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I start using Tibco BW 5.4 to integrate the SalesForce.  When I make the login and going to query the Account table.  I have got the following error about SSL:
BW-HTTP-100300 An IOException was thrown while trying to execute the Http method
caused by: java.io.IOException: Fatal SSL handshake error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create cipher AES/CBC/NoPadding: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
I have checked the previous post about "Ending Support for Weak Versions of SSL". Could anyone show me how to get it work, or have you experienced the similar problem on development?

Alex
I have got .Net Framework 2.0 with my Visual Studio .Net 2005 package installed but the SForce Explorer installation keep inform me to install the Framework 1.1.  I would like to know is there any people facing the similiar problem.

I start using Tibco BW 5.4 to integrate the SalesForce.  When I make the login and going to query the Account table.  I have got the following error about SSL:
BW-HTTP-100300 An IOException was thrown while trying to execute the Http method
caused by: java.io.IOException: Fatal SSL handshake error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create cipher AES/CBC/NoPadding: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
I have checked the previous post about "Ending Support for Weak Versions of SSL". Could anyone show me how to get it work, or have you experienced the similar problem on development?

Alex
I have got .Net Framework 2.0 with my Visual Studio .Net 2005 package installed but the SForce Explorer installation keep inform me to install the Framework 1.1.  I would like to know is there any people facing the similiar problem.