• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My employer collects system monitoring info from our customers.  They enter it into a webform on our website, which in turn sends us an e-mail.

Somebody at the company then manually enters that info from these e-mails into salesforce.

I presume there must be a way to automate this process and take the laborious task off the shoulders of the employee at our company.

What options are available for allowing the info submitted by customers via a webform to automatically find its way into salesforce without manual receipt of the e-mail and subsequent data entry into saleforce by an employee?
  • January 25, 2007
My employer collects system monitoring info from our customers.  They enter it into a webform on our website, which in turn sends us an e-mail.

Somebody at the company then manually enters that info from these e-mails into salesforce.

I presume there must be a way to automate this process and take the laborious task off the shoulders of the employee at our company.

What options are available for allowing the info submitted by customers via a webform to automatically find its way into salesforce without manual receipt of the e-mail and subsequent data entry into saleforce by an employee?
  • January 25, 2007