• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a SOQL query (not retrieve) that returns multiple records of contacts.  I can see it run and produce correct number of records but I can not make them print in my template.  Here is the query:
Select c.AccountId, c.Department, c.Email, c.FirstName, c.LastName, c.Phone, c.Title,c.Key_Contact__c from Contact c where c.AccountId='{Account1.Id}'

And here is template code:
   <prtany:repeat record="Contact2">
    <tr>
     <td>{Contact2.FirstName.n}</td>
     <td>{Contact2.LastName.n}</td>
     <td>{Contact2.Title.n}</td>
    </tr></PRTANY:REPEAT>

When I run package in debug mode it gives me radio buttons for contacts to choose, but after I click on one, it still does not print any contact records, however contact merge fields are displayed as Contact2.n.LastName.  What I am doing wrong?
My goal is to calculate seats left for a class by subtracting number of registered enrolees from facility capacity.

Can I use following code in S-Control (Javascript snippet) to attach it to a custom button which will update Seats Left field on the class page?

<SCRIPT language="javascript">
SforceCommand cmd = new SforceCommand("select Count(distinct Contact__c) from SFDC_Enrollment__c where Class__c =" + {!SFDC_Class__c.Id}+ " AND Status__c = 'Registered'");
int ret = cmd.ExecuteQuery();
cmd.Text = "update SFDC_Class__c Set Seats_Available__c = Max_Capacity__c - " + ret + " where Class__c = " + {!SFDC_Class__c.Id};
cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
</SCRIPT>
Hello – I followed all the setup instructions closely but every time I click on the GeoCode Tab it only comes back with the message “Your Done!”. Any suggestions? Thanks in Advance. Mike L.

I have a SOQL query (not retrieve) that returns multiple records of contacts.  I can see it run and produce correct number of records but I can not make them print in my template.  Here is the query:
Select c.AccountId, c.Department, c.Email, c.FirstName, c.LastName, c.Phone, c.Title,c.Key_Contact__c from Contact c where c.AccountId='{Account1.Id}'

And here is template code:
   <prtany:repeat record="Contact2">
    <tr>
     <td>{Contact2.FirstName.n}</td>
     <td>{Contact2.LastName.n}</td>
     <td>{Contact2.Title.n}</td>
    </tr></PRTANY:REPEAT>

When I run package in debug mode it gives me radio buttons for contacts to choose, but after I click on one, it still does not print any contact records, however contact merge fields are displayed as Contact2.n.LastName.  What I am doing wrong?
I am working on the Event example that comes with the Print Anything (V 8.1.11) AppExchange offering and can't get past the 1st query.  I seemed to have followed the customization instructions exactly and can't figure out what the hang up is.

I created the button, created a new package, added the queries, and created a new Event. When I execute the Print Invitation button the debug result 1 is:  retrieve single row - Event:Undefined. It seems as if it can't find the Event.

Any ideas on how to get past the 1st query?  Thanks!