• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to convert DateTime Value to Date Value , Please help me out ????????????
I have created one sample web application and i want to integrate it with my developer's edition
of salesforce.com/
Please  , provide some guidelines regarding to it.
Bye
Hi ,
I have joined salesforce.com newly
I have undergone through all the document for accesing salesforce database.
i have written one webapplication to remotly access salesforce database using C#.
but i am getting exception unable to remotly login to server .
Please provide me the following information
-procedure to connect to salesforce database
- what is endpoint url.

I want to convert DateTime Value to Date Value , Please help me out ????????????

Hi,

Does anybody have an example of how to do that? I mean, the problem is that it seems "Oracle SOA Suite" doesn't allow to process the WSDL of external webservices by its file, only by giving a valid URL address where the webservice is located.

For example: www.mycompany.com/service.asp?wsdl   or  www.mycompany.com/service/process.wsdl

The problem with Salesforce is that the generated WSDLis not public from an URL address.

Please, help in this case.

Regards,

Wilmer

• January 26, 2010
I tried many things on how to customize this but find nothing effective. I want to put a text message on the Page Layout I created, how can I do that? Anyone who know how to configure this? Please help me again.
I know my sandbox URL, and I want to change the server from my production environment to the sandbox url. Under my outlook's salesforce options, I can see Username, Password, and Server, but I can't edit the server field. Anyone know how I could fix this? I want to add some test cases to my sandbox already.
  • November 03, 2008
I have a selectList tag that is disabled (and also set to readonly) but when I click a command button that rerenders the selectList, suddenly the list is enabled!  Just wondering if there is something I have done wrong, or if it's an issue with visualforce.
Hi ,
I have joined salesforce.com newly
I have undergone through all the document for accesing salesforce database.
i have written one webapplication to remotly access salesforce database using C#.
but i am getting exception unable to remotly login to server .
Please provide me the following information
-procedure to connect to salesforce database
- what is endpoint url.

Dear All;
                     I have created one SControl using AJAX toolkit to fetch the data from salesforce database and to display it in tabular format.As soon as I select filters and click the show report button the query starts fetching data from the database.During the query run the page gets freezed.
                    Actually I want to show the progress bar when query is busy.I tried this using javascript timer,usuing table in marquee, and some ready made progressbars available on net; but each time whenquery starts running every progressbar stops its animation(Movement) as the whole page, freezes.
                    I even tried with using callback function.It oks well when I show progrss in a form of text(percentage).But for progressbar it fails as timer stops working.
                    Can anyone give me the solution with example because I tried all the options in my mind.
Small example with explaination will help me lot.

Thanks in advance