• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a website in which many pages are served up dynamically using data repeaters. The site works well, but I don't know a good way of storing elements such as an embedded YouTube video in a custom object. Similarly, it would be nice to be able to set some headers with HTML tags <h1> or bullets and have it rendered correctly in Site.com. Is there any practical way of doing this?

Is it possible to create a formula custom field in a detail record that uses a field in the master record as an input for the formula? I am trying to create a simple table of monthly invoices associated with a particular opportunity and have one of the fields in the detail record display the appropriate month.

To do this, I'd like to store a "first invoice month" field in the opportunity record and then store a "month number" in the detail record (e.g., month 1, 2, 3, etc.) then have a formula field in the detail record display the coresponding date by adding the month number to the first invoice month. This makes it easy to change the timing of the invoices by simply slipping the first invoice month. (I'm trying to create a work around for the products/revenue schedule which is too complicated for our use.)

Is it possible to create a formula custom field in a detail record that uses a field in the master record as an input for the formula? I am trying to create a simple table of monthly invoices associated with a particular opportunity and have one of the fields in the detail record display the appropriate month.

To do this, I'd like to store a "first invoice month" field in the opportunity record and then store a "month number" in the detail record (e.g., month 1, 2, 3, etc.) then have a formula field in the detail record display the coresponding date by adding the month number to the first invoice month. This makes it easy to change the timing of the invoices by simply slipping the first invoice month. (I'm trying to create a work around for the products/revenue schedule which is too complicated for our use.)