• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to get Visualforce enabled in my develop edition account.  I'm not clear on who to contact to request this, so I'm posting it here.  Sorry if this should be a direct-to-salesforce-email, but I imagine others are wondering the same thing.

The Force cookbook states:

Note:  As of September 2007, Visualforce is available as a Developer Preview only.

The product/functionality matrix on p.30 of the cookbook shows the "Visualforce Developer Preview" as being available to Developer Edition accounts.

I'm writing this post because it's not available in my dev. edition account, and I'm unsure how to get it enabled.   Neither the Setup > Build > Pages nor Setup > My Personal Information > Personal Information > Developer Mode options are available to me, so I assume it's the org itself that needs enabling.

Do I have to sign up for a new developer edition account?  That would be somewhat painful, as I have a fair amount of custom objects & Apex Code in my current dev. edition account that I want to use with Visualforce.
  • September 18, 2007