• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI everyone

Ok what i have done so far is created a new tab with the usual info First Name Last Name Company Address Ect

I have created a link on my opportunities page that will grab information out of the opportunities and fill it into the new tab automatically.

So i have gotten to a point where i have all the fields i can populating but what i wanted to know is can i some how get the primary contacts name that is linked to opportunity to populate the first name last name fields on my new tab

I am struggling to think how this could be done. So am hoping some one out there has an answer.

If what i wrote doesn't make sense please let me know and i will try and explain it differently.

Thanks Matt

Message Edited by Matt20v on 10-12-200701:56 PM

Is there is a way to create a custom button to place next to a field to copy data from one field to another?  For example, we have a case description field.  On the same page we now have a Billing Description field.  Sometimes these need to be different, other times they are the same.  So I was wondering if it is possible to have a button next to the Billing Description that would copy the case description field to the Billing Description field?
Same error msg when doing mail merge:

Exception: CMMHost::GenMailMerge:Exception
Object variable or With block variable not set

sf outlook edition version: 3.1.0.0
MS office version: 2007
sf office edition: 1.3.2.2 

Any suggestion?
  • April 02, 2007