• 10 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have tried \n, br() and char(10), but none worked.

Did you manage to fix the problem?
  • August 05, 2008
Hi

I am looking for a developer to create a SF application for me.  The very short brief is this:-
  • The application will need to be available via AppExchange with its own set of tabs (2 or 3)
  • We have a website with a set of web services exposed, the application needs to pull data via the webservices and tie it up with client data
  • It will also need to use the web services to push data back to our server
  • Once in Salesforce the user will need to enter their logon details for our server which are used as params for the web service calls. (like the way Google Adwords app works?) ideally this logon info will be remembered

I can give more information directly.

The way I see it working is I will create a developer account and share the username and password, the app is developed via this account so I can take ownership. I need a certain about of functionality implemented, possibly not a 100% finished app.

All code written in English, commented and easily maintainable.

All source to be handed over to me.

Ideally the coder would be UK based, but I'm not adverse to someone from abroad.

I would think this is a maximum of 5 days work.

Thanks

• April 30, 2008
I'm a experienced Salesforce administrator and developer looking for work.

I also have extensive experience in C#, .Net, Java, SQL Server,Oracle, VB, VBA , Access etc.

You can contact me on Salesforce10000@gmail.com

• April 11, 2008
Hi all,

I am trying to write a bit of Apex code to check for duplicate Leads before insert. These would be Leads coming from a web-to-lead form and they would be associated with Campaigns.

If it does find a duplicate, it should do the following:

1. Shouldn't insert this lead
2. Should take the existing Lead and create a CampaignMember record that links the existing Lead with the Campaign ID associated with the incoming Lead.

The trouble I am having is that I don't really understand how the web-to-lead form inserts records into the database and how I could access the associated Campaign and ID through the trigger. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-- Matt

Hi,
First as I’m new to this I’m sorry if this question already has been asked and answered. (I did a search but could not find anything)

I want to create some custom buttons that allows users to pick dates in the future (+1 day, +3days and +5 days).

Does anyone know or have any ideas on this?

Sorry if this question ended up in the wrong area.

Thanks,

Henric 

I want to have my picklist automatically select based on the number of days past a custom date field.  For instance if the Custom Date field is 4/1/07 for the first 30 days I want the picklist to read: "pre-appointment to 30 days; 31 days after the custom date field I want the picklist to read: "30 to 60 Days.  I tried a field update, but that didn't work I used Date equals Next 30 Days, etc.  So I thought a regular formula field would work better for the picklist.

Could someone please help me.  Thanks!
I have a text formula to which I would like to add a carriage return/line break.  I tried concatenating chr(13) and chr(10), but the validation didn't like it.  Is this possible?