• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to use URLFOR() and set some parameters to default some custom fields values. The custom fields start with two leading zeroes. The S-Control syntax checker does not seem to accept any parameter name that starts with numbers. I get "Error: Syntax error. Missing field name". The whole s-control is as follows and is used to override New Opportunity functionality to default some fields. Help! I've tried changing spaces between the quotes, param names, etc.

<script>
window.location.href='{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.New, null, [  isdtp="mn", save="x",00N40000001V3eK="test" ] , true)}'
</script>
I am trying to use URLFOR() and set some parameters to default some custom fields values. The custom fields start with two leading zeroes. The S-Control syntax checker does not seem to accept any parameter name that starts with numbers. I get "Error: Syntax error. Missing field name". The whole s-control is as follows and is used to override New Opportunity functionality to default some fields. Help! I've tried changing spaces between the quotes, param names, etc.

<script>
window.location.href='{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.New, null, [  isdtp="mn", save="x",00N40000001V3eK="test" ] , true)}'
</script>