• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello mates,

I have prepared a ghost image of Windows XP Professional SP2 and it includes the Outlook Edition 2.0. Add-in, which works fine if I log on the computer with a local user, no exchange. When I join a Windows 2003 server domain I set up, the Add-in takes around 10 min to finally open and let use Outlook 2003 with exchange normally. Any ideas?

Server: server 2003 standard with group policy applied to some users (the add-in has the same issue with users in the gpo and out of the gpo) Exchange 2003 standard as email server.

Client: wxp pro sp2 office xp (2002) and outlook 2003 joining the domain controlled by the server. Folder redirection enabled in every user's profile (provided again by te server) Connection to their exchange mailbox using outlook 2003. Salesforce office and outlook add-ins installed.

Thanks in advance,
Hello mates,

I have prepared a ghost image of Windows XP Professional SP2 and it includes the Outlook Edition 2.0. Add-in, which works fine if I log on the computer with a local user, no exchange. When I join a Windows 2003 server domain I set up, the Add-in takes around 10 min to finally open and let use Outlook 2003 with exchange normally. Any ideas?

Server: server 2003 standard with group policy applied to some users (the add-in has the same issue with users in the gpo and out of the gpo) Exchange 2003 standard as email server.

Client: wxp pro sp2 office xp (2002) and outlook 2003 joining the domain controlled by the server. Folder redirection enabled in every user's profile (provided again by te server) Connection to their exchange mailbox using outlook 2003. Salesforce office and outlook add-ins installed.

Thanks in advance,